18. LOVE❤️

At around 9 PM Aly came back from the office, tired and exhausted. He sat on the sofa and sighed throwing his office coat away.

He faced ceiling with closed eyes and pressed his forehead with his forefinger and thumb. He was missing his ladylove, who has gone to her parents house. It's been more than fifteen days but she's not ready to come back saying 'Aly saal me 2 baar hi toh jaati hu thode din aur rehti hu na please'.

And these words immediately melts his heart. He then thinks ki vo sab kuch chodkar uske paas aayi hai usse shaadi ki h agar kuch din k liye vo apne parivaar k paas jaati h toh achha hi h, bhle hi vo usse dur h par khush toh h.

Lekin idhar jo Aly ka mnn nhi lgg rha hai uska kya? Uska office se ghr aane ka mnn nhi krta because Jasmin wouldn't be there to welcome him with the tight hugs and her sweet kisses.

His trance of thoughts broke when he felt soft familiar touch on her cheeks. He opened his eyes immediately and stared at the figure in front of him for a few seconds then again closed his eyes. 

And there, she rolled her eyes and pulled his nose harshly to drag him out of his overthinking wala world. He frowned and blinked his eyes for several time to make sure ki jo vo dekh rha hai vo sach h ya sapna. "Jasmin" he whispered still in shock.

"JII HAA" She pushed him slightly holding his shoulders and sat on his lap.

He still kept looking at her face blankly. She raised her eyebrows and he again blinked a fewer times.

Being fed up with him she took both of his lips in between hers and started kissing him softly. His eyes popped out and he breathed heavily. At last she bit his upper lip and he yelped in pain breaking the kiss.

"Fuck" He cursed caressing his lip.

She smiled sheepishly.

"Jasmin" He looked at her "Mtlb tu sach me yha aayi hai? Kab aayi tu aur mujhe btaaya kyo nhi? Mai pick karne aata na haa? Aur tuu....."

"Arey relax baba relax" She pressed her hands on his chest "I wanted to surprise you that's why na but you're looking shocked instead" She pouted.

He smiled and joined their foreheads. "Hmmm mujhe vishwas hi nhi hua"

He pulled her closer and was about to kiss her but she held his chin in between. He raised his eyebrows. She came closer to his face and took his upper lip in her mouth where she bit a few minutes ago. She sucked his lips first then they both got lost into the kiss.

"I missed youuu" He breathed breaking the kiss.

"Me too and I love you" She replied pecking his nose.

"Love you too" He kissed her cheeks. "And where is my cupcake my little brat" He asked.

She chuckled "So gya vo thak gya tha travel krke..... Acha jldi change krke aao mai khana garam karti hu" She said getting up from his lap.

"Hmmm" He went inside and kissed his baby's cheeks. His two years old baby boy.

They then had dinner with smiles not leaving their faces even for a second.

After dinner they got ready for the bed. Aly pulled her on himself. He was about to kiss her but they stopped in between hearing the crying sounds of their baby.

Aly rolled his eyes and his hold loosened on her. She smiled sheepishly and moved towards her baby.

She took him into her arms and cradled him while humming into his ears. When he didn't stop she pulled the straps of her top downwards and started breastfeeding him. He immediately stopped crying and she held him closer.

Aly was admiring both of them. He got up and side hugged her.

"Ye sudhra nhi na abhi tak" He pulled baby's nose lightly. "Saari attention chahiye hoti hai h isko teri, jb bhi mere romance ka time hota hai iska rona shuru, he doesn't wanna share you with me"

Jasmin chuckled "Kuch bhi haaa"

"Or kya, galat kya bola maine iski neend se uthne ki timing bhi kitni perfect hoti h, atleast kuch aur nhi toh kiss toh krne de hi sakta tha Naa"

"Awwww" She pecked his lips "Ab khush?"

"Noooooooo" He nuzzled his face into her crook "I want youuuu........."

"Aly bss paach minute isko sulaadu pls"

"Hmmmmm" He laid down on the bed hugging her waist.

When she made sure that baby was asleep she made him lie down on the bed with the pillows beside him.

She then turned towards Aly who had fallen asleep too hugging her waist. She made herself comfortable beside him and caressed his cute sleeping face.

"My big baby" She pecked his lips "I missed you". She too slept hugging him.

。⁠♡♡♡。