11. 💝💝💝

Couldn't put my 100% here but this is all what I could write.

Idea credit: nityajoshi_05

____________________________________

"Oye topper kuch padhaade yrr ek hafte baad exams h kuch smjh nii aa rhaa" Aly called his college bestfriend i mean  girlfriend Jasmin.

"Yrr Aly ek hafta h abhi exams m itni jldi kon padhta h" She replied confusingly.

"Aaja na pleaseeeeee"

"Tere ghar?"

"Haaa m akela rhta hu na tere pg m mujhe thode na ghusne denge"

"Mujhe na sb smjh aara h tu mujhe kyu bulara h udhr M nii aane wali"

"Achaaa.....kya smjh aara h tujhe"

"Kuch nii phone rakh"

"Aaja na yrr kitna bhav khaari h..... surprise entriyaan toh kitni marwalo m bolu tb kbhi nii aati thik h koi baat niiiii......okay bye"

"Ooo draamebaaz aari hu....chl phone rkh"

"Hmmmm"

The call ended.

___________________________

The doorbell rang.  Aly opened the door and immediately engulfed her into his arms.

Breaking the hug he was about to kiss her when she kept her hand in between.

"Aly hmaari kya baat hui thi.......hum padhne k liye mile h Right? So no distractions.......chl andar" She said moving inside the house.

He made a scrunchy face and followed her.

___________________________

"Achaa sunnn Alyy"

"Haaa"

"Kidhr jaaye.....Hall m idhr couch p ......study table p hii yaa phir balcony m?"

"Bed p kaisa rhega?"

"Alyyy" She glared him.

"M padhne ki hi baat krra hu....bed p baith kr bhi toh padh skte h na"

"Shut up.........chl balcony m"

"Haa vha bhi thik rhega.....mere room ki balcony covered h"

She again glared him.

"I mean hum dhoop se protected rhenge na kitni grmi h uff....chl jldi" He dragged her into his room then to the balcony.

They laid mattress and sat there keeping a study table in front of them with their back facing the wall.

Aly was really not interested in studying at that moment. He had called her just to spend some time with her.

But she is way too serious when she starts studying that too for exams. Her eyes were buried into the books.

But he was just staring at her. Observing her each and every expressions. How her hands holds the specs when she needs the utter focus and how her eyebrows knits together when she is confused.

He was just getting bored, not getting her attention.

He very slowly moves closer to her and sits just beside her touching their shoulders.

"Jasmin" He says very softly.

"Hmmm" She replies still focussing on her notes.

"Umm I guess tu shi hi kh rhi thi, yr ek hafte phle kon padhta h......chl kuch aur krte h"