14. 2️⃣Dil Diyan Gallan

The party went on till very late night. They both couldn't do anything but hit the bed at the end. Being tired and exhausted they fell asleep within a minute.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

。⁠♡♡⁠♡⁠。

.

.

.

Warm water, running down Aly's body, sweeping away the tiredness of previous day.

He was getting so much relaxation that he couldn't realise when his wife entered inside. He snapped out when she backhugged him still being half sleepy. 

He smiled and turned around.

"Brush kiya?"

She nodded lazily.

"Aaja phir nahate h" He kissed her forehead.

She blushed slightly but slowly started removing her clothes.

"Dheere dheere besharam hoti jaari h tu Jasmin" He said helping her with her tee.

"Hmmmm....... Teri sangat ka hi asar h" She replied getting rid of her clothes.

。⁠♡♡♡⁠。

Over the call

"Hello Aly sun?"

"Hmmm" He replied from the other side.

"Mujhe office se pick kar lena aaj .......ek ghante baad, meri gaadi me kuch problem aagyi h"

"Umm" While acting as if thinking "Ek minute....... Mai kyu pick karu? Tu paach bje nikalti h office se aaram se cab krke aaa"

"Oh! Thik h phir....... Vse bhi Ishaan mujhe puch hi rha tha ab mai ussi se lift le leti hu. Ok bye" She was about to cut the call.

"Ruk ruk ek minute" He said immediately.

"Hmmm?" She replied biting her tongue.

"Kon Ishaan?"

"Arey vo maine terko btaaya tha na .....office abhi recently join kiya h usne....... Maine pic bhi dikhayi thi vo handsome sa.... cutu sa" She teased.

"Haa haa thik h ...... Aur mai lene aajaaunga tujhe"

'AB AAYA NA LINE PE' She thought.
"Kyu ab kya hua....." She asked.

"Vo mai busy tha.....lekin abhi message aaya h meeting cancel ho gyi h isliye aara hu" He said trying to be casual.

"Koi jarurat nhi hai......... Mauka milra h Aaj toh mai Ishaan k sath hi aaungi ok bye" She mentally patted her back and disconnected the call.

"Bhes ki aakh" He cursed himself and slammed the phone on the table.

。⁠♡♡♡⁠。

As Jasmin stepped out of her office building she saw Aly's car. Smirking mentally she moved towards him and sat on the passenger seat.

"Kya hua? Ishaan ne ditch krdiya kya?" He said smirking while starting the car engine.

Her eyes shot up at him and her mouth in Ooo.

"Absolutely Not Mr. Goni" She said emphasising on each word and sat straight.

He chuckled and drove towards their way.

...........................................

"Ye hum kahan aaye hai?" Jasmin asked looking around.

"Umm" Teasing smile played on Aly's lips "Actually meri dinner date h aaj idhar.......... Agar tujhe bhookh vookh lagi h toh you can join"

Jasmin raised her eyebrows at him. Getting no further response she sighed and sat there crossing her arms.

Aly came out of the car and waited for two minutes. When she didn't buzz, he opened the door of passenger seat and pulled her out holding her wrist.

"Alyy..... Whatt?" She protested but in vain. Because he took her inside and walked holding her hand till they were at their private booked table.

................................................

"Umm...... khaana toh bhot tasty tha, mera pet toh bhr gya" Jasmin said putting the spoon back into the empty plate.

"Lekin mera pet abhi nhi bhara hai" Aly said wiping the corner of her lips.

She looked at him confusingly.

"Kuch aur order krna hai?" She asked looking for the waiter.

He nodded sideways.

"Phirr?" She looked at him.

"Mera pet toh ghr jaake bharega" He kissed the side of her lips.

"Alyyyy..... Tu" She blushed slightly and got up taking her bag.

"Areyyyy" He chuckled and followed her.

。⁠♡♡♡⁠。

AT NIGHT

"I Love You" Jasmin kissed his chest and looked up at him.

"I know" He said, engrossed in his thoughts.

Hearing him she bit on his chest making him flinch.

"Say it back" She gritted her teeth.

He immediately held her waist and interchanged their position. She winced a little and shut her eyes tight as he was inside her since their last intercourse, a few minutes back.

He smiled nervously and whispered a 'sorry' kissing her cheeks.

"Kutta" She murmured and entwined their hands adjusting their position.

Aly smirked "Ready for round two....huh?"

"Yeah..... If you still have the energy!" She replied back tucking her hairs behind.

"Are you challenging me?"

"I was just..........whatt..Aly" Before she could complete he started thrusting. She held onto his shoulders, making sure to mark her nails.

He held her wrists and again entwined their hands. And they continued...................♡♡♡

The End:⁠-⁠)
Thanks for reading Pyaare people
♡♡♡