Chapter 3 (PartIII)

A short part to end the series of chapter third.

Enjoy reading 🎭

______________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At 5AM

"Jas jas Jasmin.......uth na babu ek baar" Aly was trying to wake her up since last half an hour but she was unbothered.

Getting pissed he pinched her waist making her yelp. She instantly wakes up shouting as she got scared that some insect bited her.

But Aly immediately covered her mouth with his hand to stop her yellings.

Her eyes widens seeing him. "Alyyy tu yhaa kya krra h, vo bhi itni subah subah". He pinches her nose tightly trying to pull her back from her dreamland.

She slowly comes back to reality and again laid down to sleep after seeing the  time.

"Jasmin yrr maine tujhe uthaya kisliye tha...............abeyy Ooooo, hdd h yrrr tu uthri h ya ye jug ka paani aake tujhe uthaaye"

"Alyy yrr" she stretches herself under the blanket. "5 bje h abhi kyu utha rha h, mujhe sach m bhot neend aari h plsss"

"Arey yrr tu soja bss ek baar meri baat sunle"

"Haaa bol"

"M ghr jaaara hu"

"Itniii subah? Kyuuuuu?"

"Abey subah tere kisi padosi n dekhliya na toh tension ho jaayegi faaltu m isliye m abhi chla jaata hu. Thik h?"

"Balcony se mt jaana plss, main door se chla Jaa" saying she snuggled into the blanket.

He sighed and went back to his home.

_______________________________

At around 10 she woke up feeling lazy and tired.

And again it took her a few minutes before she came back to reality.

She hugged the pillow remembering the last night's moments with her love.

She slept naked but his hoodie was engulfing her right now. She smiled and went to get fresh.

Coming back she saw Nidhi's text and went to have breakfast.

It was only a few hours since he went away but she was missing him already.

Her lectures were in the afternoon today. She got ready and went to the college.

______________________________

Reaching college she called him to ask where he was. "I'm in the college, will call you later" she huffed at his reply and went in search of him.

There he was. Into a serious discussion with his boys.

She wanted a hug so badly. But. What if he gets angry if she would hug him like this her mind said.

Keeping her thoughts away she slowly went near him and hugged him holding his torso, keeping her head on his chest.

He was startled for a second but his muscles relaxed realising the person hugging him was his ladylove.

He excused from his friends and hugged her back caressing her waist.

"Kyaa hua? Are you alright?" He asked with concern.

"I was missing you" she said with a cute pout pulling her head a little away.

He chuckled and pecked her pout.

"Alyyyy...." She blushed and again hugged him "we are in college"

"Look at you first" he said eyeing her hugging him like a bear.

"Haa lekin hug krne m kya h vo toh krr hi skti hu" she replied biting her tongue.

Breaking the hug she tried to go towards the classrooms but he held her back dragging her towards his car ignoring her blabberings.

"Alyyyy lectures ka kyaa?"

"Abey messages check krr no lectures today"

She immediately checked her phone while he started driving towards his flat.

"Haaa lekin ab hum kahaa Jaa rhe h?"

"Abb lectures cancel hue h toh mauke ka fayda toh uthaana chahiye na" he winked at her making her look away.

_____________________________

He took her to his home and pampered her all day which she was craving.

She was overwhelmed with his love and care while he was touched with her trust on him.

_______________________________

Years later they got married and lived happily forever ♾️

______________________________

This one shot story ends here.

Hope you enjoyed reading 🤍

Are you excited for the next one,?👀

I'll upload the next one sooooon👻

Bye-bye🤍