5. The Craziest Long Drive

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕

Enjoy reading 🎭

___________________________

JasLy  are college bestfriends and lovers.

They were going to meet after two months long college vacation. Their homes are far away from each other's as well as away from college. So they live here in separate flats sharing with their friends.

They were meeting after so long so decided to go on a long drive that too on a deserted road.

It was the evening time and the temperature had gone low.

Aly was driving the car while jas was enjoying the beautiful sunset view just in front of her from the glass window.

The weather. The breeze that has turned a little colder now. The sunset view. The music in the car. And ofcourse her Aly beside her. Everything was giving her a romantic vibe.

She was smiling fantasizing certain things about her and her personal favourite person who was busy in driving the car and focussing on the road.

She was smiling unknowingly while being in her wild thoughts. This wasn't gone unnoticed by Aly who who was from time to time taking a glance of her expressions.

He could exactly predict what she might be thinking at that moment. And a smirk appeared on his face.

He slowly placed his left hand on her bare thighs making her clench them tightly. She immediately relaxes herself coming out of her thought process and looks out of the window with a blushy face.

He slowly started caressing her thighs with his fingers giving chills to her body. She controlled herself and didn't react.

A moan left her mouth when his fingers entered her shorts and teased her folds. Her head falls back and her lower body moves upward.

He immediately stops the car at roadside. The road was empty. Not even a single living being could be seen there.

He pulls her over himself. Adjusting her over his lap he started kissing her hungrily. She responded in the same passion and hunger.

The moment was getting intense and they lost their control over themselves.

His hands moves inside her t-shirt and unclasps her bra while she grinds herself over his boxers feeling his need and desire for her.

He removes her tee along with his shirt and shifts themselves to the back seat hovering over her.

Their hunger was increasing with each passing second and their bodies were on fire. They couldn't think of anything else at that moment.

He kisses her whole body before squeezing and sucking her breasts. Her legs went around his crotch hugging him and her fingers intertwined with his hairs pulling them in pleasure.

Their moans and groans were the only thing they could hear at the moment.

His sweet assaults were making her crazy while her moans were doing no good for his sanity.

He got up and removed the last piece of clothes from their bodies.

He inserted himself inside her with a hard thrust and pulls her up along with him in the sitting position while she was sandwiched between him and the backseat.

This was exactly what she was fantasizing about him doing to her. And that's why she wasn't abel to suppress even a single moan of her.

He was getting a hard time in controlling himself hearing her sweet and sexy moans. Soon his thrust became harder and his pace increased along with his desires and hunger.