24. (i) Would she agree?🥀

This subject was choosen by a lot of students and hence the classroom was congested. Neither the professor was interested in teaching nor the students were interested in studying. Seemed like the professor was teaching himself on the blackboard not even looking back or consider whether the students are getting his points or not. The students, like the professor were busy in themselves.

Jasmin, Aly and Rahul were sitting on the last bench. Jasmin on the corner side, Aly in the middle and Rahul beside Aly.

Aly's right hand was again and again sneaking onto Jasmin's waist and she was removing it again and again while glaring him.

"Band karo yr apna ye love lapata......" Rahul was clearly irritated as he was missing Disha looking at them but Disha had chosen another subject.

"Kyu bhai tujhe kya problem h?" Aly chuckled while Jasmin again tried to focus on what the prof was saying with her eyebrows knitted together.

"Mt kar yr vrna m yha se uthke chla jaaunga" Rahul said.

"Pehli baat toh ye m tere sath romance nhi karra hu jo tujhe prblm ho apni girlfriend k sath kar ra hu yr, aur dusri baat zra nazre ghuma class me bahar nikalne tk ka space nhi h kahan jaayega...."

"Haa thik h thik h bs gyaan batna bnd kar" Rahul sat straight huffing as he had no other option.

Aly again turned to Jasmin who had her focus on the board. He kept his head down on the bench and looked at her. She moved her eyeballs towards him without turning her head. He made a puppy sad pout looking at her. She raised her eyebrows in return asking 'what?'

"Last semester h Jasmin" Aly said entwining his fingers with hers.

Jasmin sighed. Rahul also turned a little sad hearing his words.

"Haa toh kya ho gya" She said cutely, squeezing their palms together "Last sem bhi toh aana hi tha na...."

"Haa lekin phir hum roz nhi mil payenge"

"Kbhi kbhi toh milenge na"

"Mai Chandigarh tu Jaipur......ye kbhi kbhi bhi pta nhi kb kb aayega...... bss 4 mahine hai hmaare paas yaha Delhi me" He turned his head from her to downwards.

Rahul and Jasmin looked at each other and then at Aly. They felt quite helpless. She caressed his head while Rahul patted his back.

_________________________

To light up Aly's mood, four of them went to watch the movie 'Zara hatke, Zara bachke'

Half an hour after the movie started, Aly held Jasmin's hand and kissed her knuckles. They were in the last row so Jasmin didn't mind and continued watching the movie.

Aly had lost interest in the movie long ago. He was holding her hands, squeezing it, playing with her fingers and sometimes kissing her palms and knuckles.

"Kyaa chahiye Aly...." Jasmin asked without looking at him.

"Kissie chahiye" He said cutely looking at her.

She moved her gaze towards him and quickly jabbed a kiss on his lips. She again focussed on the movie taking his hand between hers.

He held her chin lightly and moved her face again towards him. Without giving her time to think he touched her lips with his. She immediately closed her eyes and reciprocated the kiss cupping his cheeks. Slowly they both moved quite downwards on their seats while kissing.

After that, during the entire movie they were holding hands, stealing kisses and were lost into each other. Rahul and Disha noticed them and smiled. They too stole some romantic moments taking the chance.

After the movie ended

"Aly Jasmin..... kaisi lgi movie hmm?" Rahul asked clearing his throat. Disha gave teasing smile to both of them.

"Haa bhai achi thi movie.... chlo bhoookh lgi h" Aly tried to divert the topic while Jasmin was trying to hide her blush.

"Off abhi bhi bhook nhi miti Alyyy" Rahul said with the mischievous look on his face.

Jasmin widened her eyes while Aly dragged Rahul towards the food court holding his arm really tight that made him hiss. Disha laughed side hugging Jasmin.

________________________

TWO MONTHS PASSED

"Mere sath shift hoja na Jasmin ab toh sirf 2 hi mahine bche h" Aly said trapping her in his arms while they were sitting in an empty classroom with Disha and Rahul.

Jasmin and Disha lived in a pg. Aly and Rahul had rented a flat. Disha has already shifted with Rahul for the rest two months of their college. Aly was insisting Jasmin for the same but she was a bit reluctant.

"Aly mai gharpe kya bolungi"

"M boldunga merko no. dede"

"Shut up" She smacked his arms.

"Lekin ghrpe bolna hi kyu h...... gharwale thodi na tujhe bolenge haa beta jaa rhh Aly k sath" Rahul said in between.

"Vhi toh......" Jasmin was worried now. She wanted to shift with Aly for the rest of the days of their college life but at the same time she was worried how her family would react.

"See.. Jasmin..... We are adults now okay, hme shi galat pta h, we can take our own decisions Or gharwale hmaari baato ko hmaare emotions ko kbhi nhi smjhenge, so i would suggest you to take your decisions yourself, tumhari life h tumhe jeeni h tum khud decide Karo kya karna h kya nhi" Disha said.

"Right" Rahul said agreeing to her.

Aly's grip tightened around Jasmin. She too leaned a bit on him thinking deeply.

"Haa lekin phir bhi......." Jasmin started to say something but stopped.

Aly sighed and kissed her cheek. "It's okay Jasmin..... No need to stress yourself okay.... Roz toh hm milte hi hai na" He again jabbed a kiss on her temple squeezing her in his arms.

Jasmin hummed.

After sometime they went for their lectures.

_______________________

Rahul and Disha were almost done with cooking dinner. Aly was cutting salads in the living area with a dull face. Three of them live together and shares the responsibilities.

The doorbell rang when Aly entered the kitchen to put knives back.

"Iss waqt kon h? Kuch order vgera kiya h kya tum logo ne?" Aly asked while washing the knives in the sink.

"Order toh kuch nhi kiya....um m dekhta hu kon h" Rahul put the spatula aside and was about to go but Disha held his hand.

"Um Aly can you please check who's there...... actually I need Rahul's help here plsss....." Disha said to Aly.

"Ofcourse....... You guys continue Mai dekhta hu"

As he opened the door he saw.................

________________________________

Just tell me whether you guys really like these one shot stories or not?🤒

Next part will be up this weekend🌼

Vote target: 160