7. (i) Angry Jasmin

Couldn't work upon the suggestions. Here's what has been written✨

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Enjoy Reading 🎭
___________________________

"Jasmin"

"Jasmin sun toh"

"Jasminnnnnn"

Aly called her a lot of times but she didn't budge.

She kept on looking out of her bedroom's window with the boiling face. Yes, she was mad at him.

And he was trying to coax her.

After a few more attempts by him, she turned around and indicated her index finger at him.

"You know what Aly .......... aaj bhi batane ki koi jrurat nhi thi ......... direct kal hi bye bolke nikl leta"

"Jasminnn yrrrr........Achaa sorrryyy" he held his ears apologising.

She lowered her eyes while trying to control her tears.

He moved forward and wrapped his arms around her joining their foreheads.

"Jasmin kal tera birthday tha na, mujhe lga tu faaltu m upset ho jaayegi isliye baad m btaata hu" he wishpered while running his fingers on her waist trying to calm her.

He was going for web series shoot in Australia for three long weeks.
It was her birthday the previous day. She has always been very excited for this special day and he didn't want to ruin her joy. So he thought to not to tell her till her birthday atleast.

But the problem was he is supposed to leave tomorrow in the evening.

It was the next day of her birthday and he decided to tell her and now she was hell angry on him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She controlled her tears and with a raging face she held his cheeks and kissed him.

He went numb for a second but kissed her back with the same passion.

Pouring anger her lips synchronised wildly with his. She was in charge of the moment while Aly was loosing his senses with each passing second.

After a few minutes she pushed him on the bed and hovered over him.

Sitting on his stomuch she kept on staring in his eyes.

He was about to say something but she didn't let him and took his lips in between hers again.

She started biting his lips and moved downwards to his jaw and then neck.

He neither protested nor tried to dominate her back. Just clutched her waist tightly with her every move.

He let her do whatever she wanted. He did nothing but laid under her submissively.