24. (ii) ❤️❤️❤️

As he opened the door he saw Jasmin with a big trolly bag and two handbags that she was struggling with. They both looked at each other. Jasmin blinked her eyes at his surprised face.

Their trance was broken by dishul who squealed with happiness...........
"Surpriseeeeeee"

"Jasmin" Aly whispered and hugged her pulling her inside.

Dishul came and took her luggage inside while Aly too moved towards the living area still hugging her. He held her tight digging his face in her crook. She was smiling and patting his back.

He broke the hug still holding her tight.

"Isse pehle m kuch bhi assume Karu...tu khud btaade tu sachme mere sath shift ho rhi h na?" Aly asked with so much hopes in his eyes.

Jasmin squeezed his cheeks in her palms. 
"Haa baby isiliye toh luggage laayi hu na"

Aly smiled "I Love you" and moved forward to kiss her. As he was about to touch his lips with hers Rahul interrupted "Bss bs bs.....baaki ka romance room me jaake karna.......chlo chlo chlo dinner karte phir tum dono ko jo karna hai vo kar lena" He dragged all of them to the dinning table making them chuckle.

_______________________

"Mujhe thoda drr lgra h Jasmin" Aly said playing with her fingers. They both were gazing at the stars sitting on the balcony couch with Jasmin on Aly's lap.

"Kis baat ka drr baby?" Jasmin asked leaning back on him touching their cheeks.

"Hmaara future" He said entwining their fingers.

Jasmin sighed. "Abhi toh hum sath hai na Aly, and that matters the most.....baad me jo bhi hoga dekhlenge"

"Mai nii reh paaunga tere bina" He touched his eyes with her shoulder.

"Alyyy" She pecked his temple "Ye sb baate kyu bolni hai.... abhi toh sb thik hi hai na" She got a bit emotional.

Hearing her teary voice Aly looked at her.
"Arey baba mai toh mzaak karra tha..... tu ro mt yrrr" He held her cheek in his palm and kissed it deeply.
He kept on pecking her cheeks until she smiled and then they again cuddled to each other gazing at the moon and stars.

AFTER SOME TIME

"Aly Aly Aly .... Look there" Jasmin squealed with excitement "Dekho kaise Chand badlo ke peeche se wapas bahar aaa rha kitna khoobsurat lg rha hai haina?"

"Hmmmm" Aly hummed rubbing his nose on her cheek.

"Kya hmmm? Udhar dekho toh sahi na ek baar"

"Kya dekhu?" He asked looking directly into her eyes.

"Chand dekho udhar" She pointed towards the sky.

"Vahi toh dekh rha hu" He was still looking at her.

Jasmin looked at him for a few seconds then rolled her eyes.
"So cheesy ha Aly, muh mt kholna ab" She crossed her arms around her chest.

Aly laughed at her reaction and hugged her tighter pulling her more closer.

"Isme cheesy kya hai ha? Mera chand toh tu hi hai...... Mera golgappa" He bit her cheeks with his lips. 

"Alyyyyyy" She whined and pouted at him. He pulled her pout with his thumb and forefinger making her whine again. He chuckled. With their continuous bickerings and teasings they slowly attached their lips with each other's.

First they kissed slowly pouring love and passion. Jasmin turned around and sat hugging him. She held his cheeks in her palms and kissed him deeply. His fingers were holding her neck, his thumbs caressing her cheeks and jaw while his another hand was on her waist inside her loose tee holding her tight.

With each passing second their kiss got more intense. Their bodies rubbed with each other. Their hands had no halt.

Aly, holding her with his both hands made her lay on the couch and hovered over her. After minutes they broke the kiss panting for oxygen. After calming his breaths Aly again pecked her lips and trailed kisses to her jaw neck and collarbone. She wrapped her legs around his torso.

He entwined their hands looking at her chest and then into her eyes. She blinked her eyes and pulled him for a kiss.

He lifted her in the same postion and entered bedroom closing the door behind. He put her on the bed and continued the kiss with their swollen lips.

His hands did the magic on her. Touching her all over from her hairs to cheeks to neck then collarbone and stopped just above her chest. Slowly his palms moved more downwards and cupped her breasts over her tee. Jasmin gasped into the kiss and arc her back at the sudden sensation. Aly too froze for a second feeling the softness in his palms.

Though they usually make out but he properly touched her there for the first time.

Jasmin tried to continue the kiss but ended up moaning breaking the kiss when Aly gave a gentle squeeze to the softies in his palms. He then put his lips on her collarbone and sneaked his hands inside her tee caressing the bare beauties.

He touched her sensually making her crave for him more and more.

"Alyy" She suddenly whispered with heavy breaths and joined their foreheads.

He hummed and caressed her waist and her belly.

"Aly... I'm..vo..."

"What happened?" He asked seriously seeing her stammering.

"Vo.... Something is happening there...." She leaned her head back clenched her legs.

He stared into her eyes. "Should I continue?" He asked and pecked her lips.

"We can't do it now Aly....not now pls" She said and looked down.

"I know and I promise I wouldn't touch you more than you want me not to. Ok.....but first let's give you what you want"

She looked at him confused.

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking at her expressions.

"Ofcourse I do" She whispered.

"Ok come then" He made her sit on his lap, back hugging her. He took support of the headboard and covered themselves with the sheets. 

"Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop ok?"

She hummed in response.

He slowly caressing her body sneaked his hands inside her shorts. She clenched her body suddenly but relaxed as he made her comfortable by whispering soft words in her ears kissing it continuously. She held onto his arms while his fingers got busy in making her go mad over the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

She ended up clinging to him as the orgasm hit her. He gave her all the love and pleasure she could absorb at the moment.

After she calmed down, she cleaned herself  and they slept cuddling to each other.

With the romance and teasings they spent the last few months of their college life. And with more fun and love they spent their entire life together.

♡♡♡_______________________________