6. Pregnant?

Enjoy Reading 🎭
__________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jasmin kya lagta h tujhe?"

"Mujhe nhi pta Aly....."

"Lekin tune toh dekha hoga na?"

"Nhi Aly mujhe bhot nervousness ho rhi thi isliye maine nhi dekha"

There was a silence of two minutes.

.

.

.

"Chl sath m dekhte h"

She hummed and took out the pregnency kit from the box. But closed her eyes immediately.

________________***________________

What do you think it's positive or negative?😙

JasLy aren't married yet.

From last few days she was not feeling well. She felt like not eating anything. And whenever she ate, she used to vomit.

Aly took her to his house to take care of her.

Seeing the symptoms she had this doubt that she could be pregnent. Bacause last time when they got intimate, it was unplanned and they had no protection. She decided to take pills later. But she feels that she delayed in taking pills and it might not have worked.

She told this to Aly and they decided to test it at home only and he brought the pregnency kit.

She went to washroom to test but didn't see the result. She kept it into a box and came out.

________________***_________________

Now they were sitting on the bed. She took out the kit from the box and closed her eyes immediately.

Aly took the kit in his hands. He knew that she was afraid of how their families would react.

He saw the test results and gasped loudly. He kept the kit back into the box.

She immediately opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Jasmin......." He wishpered.

"Alyy......." She wishpered back.

"We are pregnant"

"Noooo...." She stammered a bit and held her face in her palms.

He  held her shoulders pulling her into his embrace.

She digged herself into him and clutched his shirt with her hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.