22. Each other's therapy ♡♡♡

"What happened Jasmin? You okay?"

"Alyyy" She tilted her head back on the couch shutting down the laptop "I'm feeling so low" With that she lied on his lap snuggling into his stomach.

He ruffled her hairs while putting the laptop on the table and pulled her more into him. "Anything serious? Or...." He asked.

"Nothing Alyy" She mumbled into his stomach. "Just work pressure you know......" 
She took a deep breath "I'm so confused, everything is happening at the same time, so many things are in front of me and I'm not able to choose.......what to grab and what to leave, Things scares me like what if my choices would make me regret my decisions later. I dunno for what to work hard and what should be just.... left for luck. I'm not able to choose because there are so many multiple factors of every single choice I would make. This is just the starting of my career Aly and these things are stressing the hell out of me. Idk ....... what would happen when I'll suffer all of this in real. I'm actually suffering right now. Already entered the zone. God!"
After letting her heart out she stretched her body on his lap and smiled sadly looking at him.

He smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"First take a breath and relax yourself ok" He started rubbing her temples. She closed her eyes and calmed herself.

"Chlo get up now...... Take a nap you'll feel better" Aly said tapping her cheeks.

"No Aly, not right now bhot kaam h abhi" She sat back on the couch and took her laptop from the table.

"Jasminn" He snatched the laptop and kept it back on the table. "Jb dimag me itna kuch chlra ho na toh koi kaam thik se nhi hota h, abhi tu is mindset  ye presentation prepare karegi phir results thik se nahi aayenge tu phir sad ho jaayegi aur ye process aise hi repeat hota rahega, isse acha tu jo bhi kaam kare clear mind se kare relax hoke, tbhi tu apna 100% de paayegi aur results bhi tbhi 100% ayega"

"Lekin Alyy....."

"No more arguments now, chlo get up ..... Let me make you feel better, get up fast" Aly said pulling her hands making her stand.

"What will you do to make me feel better.........No Naa" She whined.

"You just come na Jasmin, come on" He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the kitchen.

"Chlo phle apni midnight craving puri karte h" He made her sit on the counter and brought out a pan from the cabinet.

"Kya karne wala h Aly?" She asked.

"Pancakes!!" He said dramatically.

She hummed and sat there comfortably.

"Jasmin itna uninterested sa mt behave kar haa" He started cooking.

"Haaa kyaa h" She said faking attitude.

"Tu na......" He came closer and held her chin tightly then suddenly took her both lips in between his. He sucked her lips for a while then left her breathing heavily.

"Kutta" She said wiping her lips with her palms.

"Kutta hehe" He mimicked her. "Pure mze leke gaali deri h"

"Konse mze"

"Achaaa maze nhi leri thi toh push kyu nhi kiya, mere gaal kyu pakde btaa?"

"Shut up" She moved her face to other side making him laugh.

"Achaa aaja bnn gya Tera pancake" He said after a while, serving it into a plate.