15. Aly's mischievousness

_____________________________

"Haa yrr mai thik hu tu bta"

Jasmin was talking with her friend over the call. She was sitting on the bed taking support of the headboard. She continued.

From Jasmin's side

"Hmmm"

"Haaa thik h"

"Achaa uska haa suna maine"

Suddenly she felt some sensations around her toes. She saw Aly blowing softly on her toes. Getting his intentions, she folded her legs and continued her conversation.

Aly being adamant, unfolded her legs again and held them firm. She stared at him angrily, her eyes shooting daggers at him. But he, he just shrugged and continued his mischievousness.

While kissing he moved upwards to her ankles and then her knees. She was getting difficultly in continuing her discussion with her friend. Also ending the call wouldn't sound right as they were discussing some serious issue.

She was trying to focus on the conversation when she looked down. He had reached her thighs and was leaving open mouth kisses. He moved a little more upwards to her inner thighs. He had also held her legs firm apart.

He licked her skin at the same time did magic with his fingers. Her hands travelled into his hair.

Everytime he kissed or sucked her skin she pulled onto his hairs.

He then suddenly left a bite on her thighs and she couldn't control her moan. She instantly covered her mouth with her palms. Embarrassed.

Her friend on the other side got her situation immediately, as it was usual for her. Teasing her a little she herself disconnected the call giving them some privacy.

As soon as Aly realised that the call got disconnected, he smooched her skin for the last time and got up from there.

As he got down from the bed, Jasmin kicked on his hips for the things he just did. He chuckled and ran out of the room holding his butts.

"Fuck youu Alyyy" She yelled behind.

"Okay I'll be back for that" He replied.

She huffed and crossed her arms around her chest.

_________________________

Hope you all are doing well 🤝❤️

Just a small chapter to remind you all that I'm still here and I'll be updating in all the books that I started.

💕