Chapter 3 (Part II)

Grateful to all of you for the amazing response on the previous chapter. It made me so much happy that I couldn't stop myself from posting this chapter which I finished editing just now.

Love love love to all of you who showered so much of pyaar on the previous chapter 🫂

It's quite short chapter as well.

I was thinking to add more so there can be a third part too but not sure yet. Nitya ki comments m emotional blackmailing ka nateeja h ye😂

Also this chapter contains mature stuffs so read at your own risk.

This chapter could be too hot to handle so warning you guys in advance⚠️ 😉

Jaslyians ki barso puraani soon wali parampara ko todte hue updating right away🙁

Enjoy reading 🎭

__________________________

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Keeping her thoughts aside she finally opens the door and found him staring at her just in front of her keeping his right hand on the side wall.

They just kept on staring into each other's eyes. Talking silently in the language of love. Diving into the ocean of affection.

He slowly moves forward and grabs her waist closing the door behind.

He kept on moving till her back hit the wall. Their movements stopped and their never ending staring session continued.

She was doing something to him just by looking at him. He was getting weird yet lovely feelings inside of him for her.

He moved forward and took her lips into his and started kissing her slowly. She sneaked her arms around his neck and pulled him more closer if it was possible.

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away. His kisses trailed from her lips to her jaw and neck.

The shirt was already loose. He slided it from her left shoulder and started marking her with his love.

And her moans started with his love bites. She too started moving her hands on his bare chest and back.

He bited her collerbone for a few seconds earning a trail of moans and screams from her which did nothing but turned him on more.

Halting his kisses he moves his head away from her and looked at the serene beauty into his arms. Eyes closed. Lips parted. Hands clutching his biceps inviting him to eat  her up right away. But he wanted to live the moment.

She slowly opened her eyes and released heavy breaths.

Looking deeply into her eyes he turned the shower on. She closed her eyes feeling the cold water touching her warm body.

He unbuttoned a few buttons and slids the shirt a liitle more from her left shoulder revealing the tattoo of his name just above her breast.

She made the tattoo for him on his previous birthday. He was hell upset and angry on her as she was in pain for weeks and couldn't even tell her family about it.

Aly already has made her face tattoo on his heart three years ago.

Now seeing the tattoo he caressed it with his thumb and left feathery kisses on it.

He was in the moment of ecstasy seeing her trust and love for him.

The slow pace of the water flowing through their body was making them wild and hungry for each other.