4. (a) Why Jas is hurt?

And here is the chapter 💟

To all those who voted:  Tum sbko meri duaa lgegi.......Jas tumhe live m add kre, Aly tumhaare dm ka reply kre, tum jasly se achanak khi takraaa jaaao, jasly jb bhi shadi kre tumhe jrur bulaaye, jasly k bache or tumhaare bache bestfriends bne or tum unke family functions m aate jaaate rho✋

Bhot h yaa aur?🙊

__________________________________

Read this chapter slowly slowly slowly slowly.............🐌

Kyukiii aise hiiiii.........💀

Enjoy reading 🎭

______________________________

In the huge party hall two people are staring at each other standing at the opposite corners of the hall.

One's eyes showing hurt while the other one is in guilt.

He tried to approach her but she moved away to her friends.

"Jasmin is everything fine"?

"Did you guys fight"?

"Are you alright?"

"Anything serious?"

Her friends shooted her with questions seeing them ignoring each other, keeping distance from each other.

And why not?

The most most lovey dovey couple of their friend circle are ignoring each other.

Aly. The Aly Goni, who cannot, not even for a minute can keep his hands to himself, is standing so far away from her.

Jasmin. The Jasmin Bhasin, whose eyes always looks for him, she is now averting her gaze from him.

Why though?

What could be the reason?

Their friends wandered.

"There is nothing like that" She casually replied and moved away to greet some of her other friends.

______________________________

But still. From the corner of her eyes she was noticing his each and every action.

And on the other side, Mr Aly Goni was shamelessly ogling at his school time bestfriend and his ladylove Ms Jasmin Bhasin.

Sighing at her continuous ignorance he went to the bar counter and ordered a drink.

He was about to gulp the shot but instead he gulped at the deadly stare. Yes, now she is shooting daggers at him with her eyes and her lips are curved into a cute angry pout.

Looking here and there he keeps the glass back without drinking and walks away.

_________________________________

Her continuous glaring and ignorance was getting too much for him now. He caught her wrist and dragged her to a corner.

"Stop with this Jas. Everyone are staring at us suspiciously. If you can't forgive me for such a silly thing then let's just pretend atleast. What would everybody think about us?" He wishper yelled at her tightening his grip on her arms.

She jerked his hands away. "I wouldn't pretend anything. And anyone can think whatever the hell they want to. I just don't care." She yelled back at him with the angriest face and walked away pushing him a little.

He palmed his face sighing at her.

His girl is too much stubborn he thought. Especially when it's about him. She surely knows how to piss him and how to................

______________________

Now the party has moved forward.

It was the time for couples to light up the environment with their romantic moves.

Everyone were approaching the stage in the middle of the hall with their partners.

But. These two are still into their staring session. But their eyes are a bit softened now.

He slowly went towards her passing the crowd. It was enough for him. Now he  cannot stay away from her.

Everybody had already left to the stage. The lights were dim. Music was soft. The vibes were full romantic.

She was standing alone near the bar counter. Ofcourse staring him who was slowly covering the distance between them. May be he is coming to seek her fogiveness again.

He stood in front  of her and extended his right hand towards her. She stared into her eyes and............................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...............................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter khatam

______________________________

Chapter p votes nhi kroge chalega lekin plz do comments in the following questions 🥲

What do you think Aly has done that Jas is so much upset with him?

Do you think Aly is doing enough in seeking her forgiveness?

Would Jasmin forgive him?

Do you think she should forgive him when the mistake he has done is so much big for Jas?

I hope you enjoyed reading. I'll be really grateful if you would leave your precious comments for the above asked questions.

See you'll virtually again in the next chapter.
Till then byebye🤍

I hope tum sbko achi neend aayegi. Aaakhir kya mast chapter likha h maine. Haina?

Hehehe
Byeeeeeeeeeeee👽