Chpt 1. | Meeting him before I meet him |

"El, hurry the fuck up it's time to go" One of the girls called from my room. I rolled my eyes slipping on my black heel boots "I'm coming" I yelled from my closet.

I added some 'Valentino' perfume, my favorite , grabbed my bag and ran out to my room to Jade, Zara , and Marcus .

"Damn Girl, you look hot !" Zara exaggerated and Jade agreed. I put a smile on my face. I'm wearing a cheetah print skirt with a black cropped t-shirt , and black boot heels. I looked at my phone , 11pm. "If we don't get out of here right now, we never are" I groaned pulling all three of them up.

My parents were gone on they're trip to Mexico and they should be back tomorrow morning to start getting set up for my engagement party. I couldn't get it off my mind , I couldn't get it off my mind that I would be soon marrying a absolute stranger. I don't know a thing about my fiancé I have a vivid idea of what he looks like from what I heard but not much.

We waved down a taxi and hopped in "Paul's Casablanca please" Zara spoke handing the driver $30. The driver nodded and pulled off. All I could think of is getting married. It's been on my mind all weekend. I haven't cried about it, nor gotten sad about it just confused.

When I found out I didn't argue about it I was just shocked, that's all.

We pulled up to Paul's Casablanca not too long after around 20 minutes. We walked up to the club and I could already smell the strong alcohol. Jade handed me my fake ID because I'm not necessarily old enough to get in, I'm only 20.

We got up to the club doors and the bodyguards scanned our ID's and we all got in successfully. It was very hot in here and alcohol reeked up my nose. People were dancing on the stage , people were dancing in a crowd, people were doing all kinds of things.

Zara screamed loud enough to break my eardrums quite literally. Jade laughed a little bit and we all walked into the club. "Zara, shut the fuck up" Marcus screamed. Jade suggested  that we get shots and I didn't hesitate to agree. Usually I wouldn't, but tonight is probably my last free night. We all ran to the bar and ordered 15 shots.

The waitress walked towards us "hey, what can I get for you today?" The waitress asked. I smiled. "Hi, can we please get 15 shots of Hennessy?" I asked. She wrote it down on her notepad and put the notepad in her pocket.

"Yes , we'll be right with you in just a moment" she smiled walking away.

"I like her" Jade admitted smiling. Jade was bisexual so that explains her a lot. "I do too" Marcus smirked rubbing his chin.

"Back up , I got dibs" Jade argued. Marcus rolled his eyes still checking out the waitress. "I might just have to get her" he licked his lips.

Jade was smiling really hard just staring at the waiter make our drinks.

The waiter definitely wasn't ugly, she had long brown box braids hair and brown eyes, tanned skin and she looked very tall, around 5'8. She looked pretty much like a model.

She came back with all 15 shots on a silver tray and sat it down. The waiter smiled at Jade and Jade was smiling back. To my understanding Marcus winked at her.

We split the shots into four for each but I only downed 3 so I let Zara take my last shot. "You need to get some things off your mind El!" Jade shyly said. I nodded at her. I wasn't going to try and fight with her because I know that I've been very stressed out lately.

"You guys go, I'm gonna shoot my shot at the waiter" Marcus winked. He's a fucking sex addict. Can't take a break to save his life. Jade rolled her eyes downing her last drink and we walked towards the dance floor.

Zara was probably more than tipsy, she acted like a lunatic on the dance floor. Just as we were dancing three men walked towards us smiling. "Would you three like to dance with us three?" The man in the middle asked. I could hear his thick Spanish accent.

"Um, no thank y-" I was cut off. "Yes!" Zara and Jade screamed. They ran towards the one in the middle and the one on the left and they ran off leaving me with the right man.

"Come on" he bribed putting his hand on my waist.

"No thank you" I smiled getting out of his hold. Before I could walk off he grabbed my wrist.

"Why not baby, you know you want this" he moved his hips back and fourth.

"I told you no, now let go of me" I pulled my wrist away but he wouldn't let go. I smiled to myself knowing he wouldn't let go. He smiled back at me.

I lifted my knee, and kneed him in the balls. "No means no you prick" I walked out into the crowd. I feel proud of myself for that.

I ended up at the bar sitting next to an attractive stranger. Like really attractive. I sat at the bar looking down at my phone. I took a deep breath and slipped my phone into my pocket.

"What brings you here tonight?" Someone asked. I looked to my right to see the really hot stranger looking at me.

I sighed. "Just to.. get things off my mind" I nodded pushing my hair behind my ear. He nodded back "what did you need to get off your mind?" He asked shutting his phone off and setting his drink to the side.

I sighed again. I thought about it really hard although I knew what I was running from. I looked up at the bar ceiling and back down at him.

"Well.." I started.

"You know you don't have to tell me" he reassured laughing.

"Yea I know.. it's just like weird when it comes out of my mouth" I slowly said.

"Im getting married to someone I don't even know, and tomorrow is our engagement party" I nodded. Confusion washed over his face as if he was familiar with it.

"I know it sounds crazy but, it's this thing my family had to do with someone else's family and that's why I have to marry a stranger who I've never met before" I summed it up for him.

It's like he looked deeper into my face. Liked he noticed me. "Yeah.." I sighed.

"It's not even that, what if he hits women or something like that" I shrugged my smile fading from my face. "But I don't really have a choice to marry him, I have to"

He stayed silent. At this point we were just staring into each other souls, not daring to break the contact.

He had on a dress shirt, dress pants and dress shoes which is like really formal. He look like a business man. His sleeve stopped at his four arms and that's where the shirt stopped the tattoos.

He had emerald green eyes, messy wavy hair that was let free, and he had a jawline so sharp you could cut a finger on it. I could imagine running my index finger along his jawline. His lips looked plumped and pink, and he had perfect eyebrows.

"Eliana" I heard someone call my name. I slowly broke the eye contact looking at the person. Marcus.

"What's up?" I asked looking at him. He smiled. "Did you get her?" I asked pointing out the obvious. He smiled even harder.

"I'm meeting her at 3am" he said checking the time. "I like this one" he admitted.

I rolled my eyes "you say that about every girl" I shrugged.

"No, no but I'm really feeling this one like she feeling me" he jumped.

"But we gotta go because I have to come back and get me some" he exaggerated. I rolled my eyes looking into the crowd. "Zara and Jade is at the front" he tilted his head motioning me to go.

I got out of my stool "bye, thanks for listening" and then me and Marcus walked off to the door to Zara and Jade. Before we walked out the door I turned around and waved the man goodbye again and I noticed he waved back.

What a night.

———

A/N

Hey guysss, how we liking the book so far. I kinda felt like they should meet eachother before they meet eachother which makes no sense but likeee vote!!

If you came here from tt you are a goat, and if you don't know my TikTok it's 'dailydreamer106' you all should go follow it tbh.