Chpt 23. | I have a crush on him or something |

Eliana's POV

I woke up feeling better than ever yesterday morning. I didn't drink at all the other night so I didn't really have a headache so that's great. I also slept in Antonio's bed that night and I've been sleeping there recently. He called his bodyguards to carry me into his room that night as I was asleep. I feel like I'm starting to sleep in his room more than mine.

I'm currently removing the makeup look that I tried to do and I'm in his room . He told me the other day that he didn't mind though. I found it on Pinterest but it was much harder than I thought. The makeup included eyeliner which I'm not very skilled at. I got eyeliner in my eyeball twice and had to redo the look five times until my face started burning .

I added some moisturizer to calm my nerves and laid in my bed. Every since party night I've felt different about Antonio. He stared at me the whole night it didn't make me uncomfortable or anything though. When he dropped Micah off that night he rested his hands on my thighs.

We drove all night that night because I didn't want to go back home yet. Antonio acts different when he's not working. He's a bit more calm. I  have a crush on him or something. Something like that. He's also kind of sweet when he's not working.

Speaking of him he walked into my room. "Hey" he greeted taking a seat on the bed and then viscously laying him self on it. "I'm tired" he groaned as his sleepy eyes looked into mine.

His bed was huge. "Do you want to sleep?" I asked.

"No" he blandly replied. Ok.

He stared into my eyes and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I can't believe I'm blushing over this small thing. I thought he didn't notice my cheeks already so I looked at the wall behind him.

"And that's ten seconds" he announced. Was he talking about how long I held eye contact with him?

"What?" I asked.

He stood up and adjusted his pants. "I just made you nervous" he shrugged smiling to himself.

"No you didn't" I objected rolling my eyes. Did he just make me nervous? He starting staring at me again and I felt like I was obliged to hold the eye contact. I didn't break the eye contact at all. His tongue brushed across his bottom lip as he looked into my eyes. Fuck he's making me nervous again.

I will not break eye contact. "Come here" he whispered. Darkness and lust filled his eyes as I got up from my bed and approached him never breaking eye contact. He watched me the whole time. Fuck he's hot.

I felt the need to lick my lips, maybe because they were dry. I stood right before him and I'm surprised I never broke our eye contact. We stared at each other for a while he made me feel something that I shouldn't be. "Can I kiss you?" He asked leaning in to my face.

I think I want him to kiss me. I think I want this. I nodded and he came closer to my face "use your words" he whispered brushing his thumb on my bottom lip.

"Yes" and with that said he smashed his lips into mine sliding his tongue all in my mouth. I didn't block him from doing what he wanted this time I let him freely glide his tongue with mine. And I loved it. He slid his large hands down both sides of my waist and they eventually fell to both of my cheeks gripping both of them.

The kiss quickly got rough. Antonio was more than experienced than I thought, he made sure I could keep up though which I was more than grateful for.

His tongue nearly went to the back of my mouth blocking my air , but I didn't care. I wanted this. Bad. He grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me impossibly closer. I accidentally moaned into his mouth again receiving a groan. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes. "Eliana you don't want to do that , that'll make you end up with your legs broken" he breathlessly said pulling me back into the kiss.

Why do I want to end up with my legs physically unworkable by him? Why did I want to moan in his mouth again?

I could've sworn to my life that his tongue touched the back of my throat making me moan again. Right after that moan I was pushed onto the bed with him on top of me between my legs. We were both breathless. "That must be what you want, right?" He asked running his index and middle finger across my jawline. I don't know why but all of a sudden I was bold so I nodded. "Words" he spoke adding his thumb to my chin.

"Yes" I replied. He smirked to himself and removed his shirt throwing it to the side. Before we could go any further guess the fuck what. His stupid phone started ringing.

But that didn't stop him. He continued to go on letting the phone ring. As much as I wanted to continue this I didn't want to get in the way of his job. "You should get that" I suggested pointing to his flashing phone in his left pocket. I knew it was important. I squinted my eyebrows and grabbed his phone out of his pocket flashing the phone in his face. It said Micah, I'm sure that's his little brother he introduced me to the other night.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath. "I forgot" he whispered to himself putting his shirt back on and getting off of me. Why did that make me disappointed. The lost of his presence made me feel empty. What. The. Fuck.

"Told you" I giggled sitting up. "I'm always right" I shrugged gripping onto his covers trying to act bubbly but I was beyond frustrated. Before I could lay back down he grabbed my nape and smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was just getting good before he pulled away again making me groan in frustration and hunger.

" We'll do it soon. I promise" he promised. He better not break the promise. I take those very serious.

I huffed and laid back on the bed annoyed, I didn't even notice that I was clearly showing him. Something always interrupts us. I was frustrated, sexually, I haven't pleasured myself ever since I came here, even though I have my vibrator. It was like leading me on and leaving me disappointed.

"Lose the attitude" he demanded looking me in my eyes. Of course I was annoyed at the fact I just got led on for work to get into the way.

"Go to work" I grumbled drowning in his covers. I then felt his presence lean in and he then kissed me on my forehead slightly kissing my hair also. He swept my hair behind my ear and kissed it again.

"We'll do it soon , I promise. Next time I won't make you wait so long, no matter what comes in the way, get some sleep baby" he whispered and kissed my forehead one last time before walking out the door shutting it loudly behind. He must be angry at the fact that he couldn't even start, but I don't blame him.

A/nnn : hey yalll sorry I've been updating slower I've been reading the sweetest oblivion lately and I just ordered 6 more books which are , punk 57, ace de Luca, hooked, twisted love, ugly love, and sweet temptation and I'm also reading the book Dominic on wattpad by onlyshannon

I might be start updating later than I usually do but I will still update just probably not in the morning.

And sorrrrrry that I led y'all on that's the last time 🤣🤣 next time that they have that kind of interaction they will be doing the deed.