Chapter 48. |purposed |

Cars outside- Sam smith (I highly suggest you turn this on rn)

Everyone sat in the living room eating cookies and cake. Antonio is the most fat ass on earth. We had to share every cookie together because he didn't want to get his own.

His head rested on my legs as we watched A Madea's Christmas. I picked up another cookie and hit into when his head snapped back to me and he opened his mouth. I rolled my eyes and gave him a bite. He didn't even take a bite he took the whole fucking thing.

"I don't understand why you can't just get your own cookie" I groaned softly placing both of my hands in his fluffy hair.

"Can someone please do the dishes for me tonight I cooked all day for you guys, please" His mom pleaded. Everyone looked up at her but no one responded. All of these damn people. I felt so bad.

"I'll do it" I volunteered.

"Thank you Eliana, really, none of these lazy ass kids want to help with anything" she complained.

"No don't worry" I said as I massaged his hair hinting him to get up , and he did. I got off of the couch and into the kitchen to start washing.

As I got to the one remaining dish I realized it had went completely silent. Maybe they're picking out another movie. I put the last spoon in the dish rack before washing my hands and drying them.

I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room and it was completely dark. Maybe everyone just went to sleep. I continued to walk towards the stairs when I felt someone from behind me grab my hand.

I instinctively jumped and yelped at the hand as I quickly turned around facing Antonio. "You scared me" I chuckled as he genuinely smiled at me.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I responded. "What's wrong baby?" I asked as he dug in his pocket and his family started to come out of random places and around the tree.

He pulled out a tiny red box and opened it revealing a ring green diamond ring as he started to get on one knee. It was so angelic. My favorite color. No way he's proposing. Oh my fucking God! "I forgot everything I rehearsed for this to be perfect but, nothing about us is perfect and that's what I love about us, I need you to marry me or I'll pitch a fucking fit" he beautifully asked. He was perfect. I know he meant every word from the bottom of his heart.

Tears that I didn't even know were forming slid down my cheeks as more and more started. "Yes" I croaked. "Yes, yes! I will marry you !" I confirmed as I stuck my hand out. He didn't waste anytime taking the ring out of the box and sliding it on my left hand with a bright smile.

I immediately jumped into his arms as he picked me up. Tears slid out of my eyelids. "I love you" I reminded him as his family started clapping for us. His arms locked around me.

"If you said no I wouldn't know what to do with my life !" He exclaimed pulling me into a long kiss before putting me back down. Everyone started clapping again. Everyone but Avalon. She actually stood there with a frown on her face but I didn't get a good glimpse of it because his mothers and sisters pulled me into a hug before I could witness more.

"We are so happy for you !" They cheered. They cheered words I couldn't even comprehend .

~

We closed the door behind us as my gaze stayed on the ring he gave me tonight. What did I do to get a man like this? Sit on my damn ass.

"It's so pretty" I whispered as he laid me on the bed. My eyes didn't leave the ring that sat in my finger. I didn't even pay attention to him.

"Can I please have your attention?" Antonio pleaded. I instantly tore my gaze away from the ring and to him.