Chpt 2. | meeting him |

I was being shaken awake by my mom. She just kept shaking me. I was halfway awake but I still pretended I was asleep I hoped that would make her go away, she's fucking annoying.

"Get up, Eliana" she continued to shake me. I groaned turning over with my back facing her. I noticed she stopped so I got back comfortable into my bed.

Before I knew it a wave was snatched off me. I jumped up to realize my mom snatched the cover and threw it on the on the floor.

"What the hell" I shouted rolling my eyes.

"Get up, the people who are doing your makeup and hair is on the way" she informed me. I sighed standing up but immediately stumbling back. I went and felt for my head. My head was beating very fast for no reason, I was only tipsy last night .

"Call them off, I don't need them" I groaned. "I am perfectly capable of doing it myself" I nodded throwing my covers on my bed.

"No, you need them" she said annoyed.

"I don't need them you might as well call them off because they aren't touching me" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" she hissed. "Get ready it's 4 and the party starts at 7" she informed me once again. "So glad I'm getting rid you of you" she said under her breath. She walked out and I walked into my bathroom.

I sighed looking at myself. I looked a hot mess. My mascara was smeared all over my face , my foundation looked chalky, I just looked messed up in 20 different ways.

I remember everything from last night. I was only tipsy to be honest. So it wasn't much of a blur. I got in safely with Marcus , he tucked me in and left back out. He made sure to leave me some water and my phone. He definitely made sure he didn't take my heels off.

I took out my face cleanser and started massaging it into my face. I got everywhere. I soon rinsed it off with freezing cold water to tighten my pores.

I dried my face with my towel and added moisturizer, moisturizing my face in circular motion.

I stumbled into my closet and started looking into my closet. I wasn't really sure on what to wear but I'm most definitely gonna wear what I please.

I wasn't thinking very long at all. I browsed through my dress ideas and I came across a one that I bought last month. It was very sparkly and quite short. I decided to pair this with some sharp white heels and a bit of jewelry.

I hopped into the shower washing my body off with some Champagne toast. The smell reeked up my nose. I probably even moaned a little bit.

After a while I hopped out the shower and ran into my bedroom. I had the dress lying down on my bed. I dried my body off and added some champagne toast lotion along with some body oil.

I put on my underwear and finally slipped on my dress. When I looked in the mirror I was amazed. I looked really pretty. I did some quick slight makeup and got started on my hair. I really only added mascara and concealer, a bit of lip liner and lip gloss.

I decided to curl it something basic. I didn't plan on wearing my natural hair today too much work. I plugged in my curling iron's and plugged them in.

I was finished at 7:20 exactly. Yea, I was late to my own engagement party . I didn't care though. I added some sparkle perfume and looked into the mirror.

I look hot as fuck. Look at me! I smiled in the mirror staring at myself for at-least another two minutes because I know this wouldn't last long. Feeling good about myself so I snapped a few pictures of myself. Maybe a little more than a few.

I exited my room shutting off all the lights as well. I walked down the stairs and when I got to the living room view it was crowded. Like crazy crowed. My house was swept away with people I don't even know. So many people here for a fake marriage.

I walked around the house to see plenty of decorations and food. There were snacks everywhere.

If my husband isn't here now he'll definitely be here soon. I continued to walk around the house and there must have been hundreds of guest here.

My house was really big so there was enough for a big group of people.

"Eliana" I heard someone firmly call my name. I heard it but I chose to ignore it.

"Eliana" they repeated. It was definitely a male. I turned around and faced my uncle James. My favorite uncle. He didn't look so happy at the moment he honestly looked furious. "Where is your father?" He questioned me.

Where was my father? I haven't seen him in about a month at least. "I - I don't know" I truthfully answered. "I haven't seen him in like a month" I thought once again.

He shook his head slowly but sternly. "I guess I'll have to introduce you to your husband" he came to the conclusion.

I didn't hesitate. James was always like a father figure to me. My father wasn't really there for me and my mom while I was growing up. He'd really only send us money. He didn't play such a big part in my high school years.

He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and we started walking off into the crowd. "Are you ready princess?" He asked me.

I honestly wasn't ready at all. I was numb to this feeling honestly. Even though I was gonna say no I nodded anyways.

"I know you're not ready but be strong, he's not a bad man , I promise he won't do anything that you don't consent" he reassured me. I also nodded once again. All I could do at the moment was put my trust in James. James is my father in my eyes.

Not to long after we stopped in my foyer. He whipped out his phone and started texting someone. It was just us in this big empty hallway.

We stood here for about 13 seconds until I finally said something. "Why are we just standing here?" I asked him breaking the silence. He looked up and scanned the foyer. "You're about to meet your fiancé" he responded slipping his phone in his pocket.

We wait for about another minute before loud footsteps started approaching the hall. I braced myself and took a deep breath preparing to meet this stranger. I was balanced myself on my two feet and then the footsteps got closer and closer and then he appeared.

I seen his figure from the dark come into the light as he got closer to us.

He looked crazy tall and muscular. As he got closer I noticed his features. He looked so familiar. I noticed his green eyes a lot . I recognized them so much I just couldn't remember from where.

He stopped right infront of us he was facing my uncle. My uncle put his hand out for him to shake it "greetings Antonio" he breathed.

The guy I'm guessing is Antonio shook his hand nodding his head and then his attention flew towards me. My whole life flashed before my eyes. "Is .. this my fiancé ?" He finally spoke. I also recognized his voice.

His voice was super deep. Really deep. When I didn't answer he looked back to my uncle and my uncle nodded. I didn't even know he was talking to me even though he was literally making eye contact with me.

He put the attention back on me and nodded once again. He then put his arm out for me to take. I glanced at his arm and then back at him. "What?" I questioned actually confused. I didn't know what that really meant at the time.

He tilted to his head to the side squinting his eyes a little bit. I think he got the hint that I didn't know what that meant. He stepped to the side of my body and locked our arms.

"Ohh" I nodded laughing at myself. I looked back at my uncle and he had a unbearable look in his face. I couldn't read it or identify it. I ripped our arms from eachother and hugged my uncle. At first I was the only one hugging but then I felt his big arms wrap around me. He knew why I was hugging him, not just because of tonight but for everything.

I finally pulled away from and watched him walk away into the party. I locked our arms again and we also got headed into the party until someone called my name.

"Eliana"

——-

A/n: how are we liking this chapterrr?? This took me almost two nights to finish because of my laziness💀