Chpt 31. | my mind |

Antonio's POV

I sprayed my cologne on my wrist, neck and dress shirt. I applied my watch and walked out of the bathroom.

I seen El moving around and groaning meaning she was most likely going to wake up. She started rubbing her eyes and struggled to open them.

Her eyes drew towards me when she opened her eyes. I sat my cologne on my dresser and fixed my dress shirt. "Are you leaving?" She murmured.

"Yeah, I most likely won't come back until tonight" I announced. She looked a little disappointed and she slightly pouted her lips. "I have a lot to do today" I added and she looked even more disappointed.

She put both her arms out motioning me for a hug. "Can I have a hug before you go?" She lowly spoke. Of course I'd give her one. I walked over to her and my upper body fell into her chest. I dug my hands under her back.

I felt my whole body be pushed into hers. We were in a cuddling position facing each other. "Can you lay with me until I fall back asleep?" She whispered. I wanted to say no so bad but I didn't have it in me to say no to her. I couldn't say no to her.

"Yes" I answered and she loosened the hug around my rib cage. Feeling her heartbeat against my chest was very calming to me. Her breaths were so calming. She looked so calm.

Her light snores started filling the room letting me know she was falling asleep. I caressed her back as I laid there for a extra ten minutes. I didn't want to get up but I had to. Stupid work. I got up and walked in my closet.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my suitcase. All my good energy, which I don't have disappeared. I only felt some sort of good energy when I'm with her.

I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before  heading towards the door. I walked out of my room door and made my way downstairs. I seen Meredith cleaning the kitchen with the smell good sprays she always has.

" Hey Meredith please make sure she eats today, my door is unlocked" I announced and walked out of the front door before she could respond.

I walked to one of my many suv cars and got in a random one. I started the engine and sat my stuff in the passenger seat. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She's the reason I was able to calm down yesterday. She was also the reason I could fall asleep. I fell asleep to her snores and breathing.

I started the car and the guards opened the gates.  I immediately pulled off and got on the expressway. I have to go to a meeting in New Jersey. I have to come back to New York and check the base and train recruits. I also have to do that in New Jersey which is another hour. I need to buy extra guns and I have to go to the bank. That's pretty much my whole day.

But none of it spent with her. I licked my lips just thinking about the taste of her. Her soft skin touching me every second.

~

I finally made it outside of Ryders Residency. I grabbed my brief case and made sure my gun was in my waistband. I grabbed another gun from my middle department and slid another gun in the other side of my waistband.

I turned off my car engine and stepped out of the car. I adjusted my suit and started heading towards the big building. I got sexual stares from women that know I don't want any of their ugly asses. I don't even know any of their names.

"Hi Antonio" one of them seductively greeted me. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk past. They look like sluts In those tiny dresses that literally showed half of their asses. I was getting all type of glare's. Almost every man in here wants to kill me. But they're all pussies and they know not to overstep their boundaries with me.