Chpt 45.| healing in a different way|

One month later

"El hurry up" Antonio rushed. "We should have been left" Antonio shouted from downstairs. "They're expecting us before tomorrow night !" He shouted once again.

"Well Antonio if you didn't tell me so late we wouldn't fucking be in this situation" I shouted. We're supposed to be going to Italy for two weeks with his family. He didn't even ask me if I wanted to go he said I was going regardless of what I thought.

I'm kind of nervous to meet his family. What if they don't like me?

He said that they weren't really people who judge but let's be serious, everyone is secretly judgy. I packed the rest of my things before zipping it up. I grabbed the handle before shutting out all the lights on that floor. I started walking towards the steps when I felt a tap on my shoulder. My head whipped around to Antonio.

He brought his head down and gently kissed my neck. "What's up my love, why are you carrying your suitcase?" He questioned.

"It's okay I'll do it" I assured before quickly pecking his lips. Before I could walk any further he grabbed the suitcase and the bag from my hands and picked it up. "No, I told you, I can do anything for you I don't like watching you do things by yourself princess" he explained before walking down the stairs. I never want a different man. I love him more than I love anyone.

"Thank you baby" I thanked him as he walked down stairs. "I really appreciate it" I added.

"You say thank you too much" he chuckled before he turned the corner. I walked down the stairs behind him. I grabbed his sweater from the downstairs closet before walking out the door myself.

I got into the passengers seat and I buckled my seatbelt in. He started the car before pulling out the driveway.

~

My eyes slowly started regaining eye site. I opened my eyes to a brightly dimmed sky. I don't know how to explain it more but the sun was still up and a dimmed sky was out.

The car came to a stop infront of a stop infront of a big light tan house with green plants around it. It was very tall and big. It was surrounded by beautiful plants. "We're here love" he informed. I took off my seatbelt while admiring the house. He got out of the car and walked around to my side of the car.

He opened the door for me and I stepped out. It's so beautiful out here. It looks so pure and natural. "It's so pretty" I whispered as my gaze shifted to Antonio who was also admiring it.

"I know" he agreed. "I love coming here" he whispered before popping the trunk. He walked to the back and he grabbed my suitcase and the other four bags were on his wrist. He closed the trunk and walked around with them. He definitely didn't look like he was struggling.

I walked over to him and tried to grab atleast two bags. He looked down at me as I tried and purposely tightened them on his arms. "Baby you know you aren't getting one" he said in a obvious tone as he deeply stared into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes before turning around. "Okay then you struggle on your own don't askme for help when you're falling on the way to the door" I stubbornly replied as I walked to the door. I couldn't stop myself from turning around and watching him walk perfectly fine with the bags. As I watched him from the door I didn't even realize I was biting my lip. He looked so hot walking here effortlessly.

He smirked as he watched me biting my lip at the view of him. I immediately stopped before rolling my eyes and turning around he got to the door and rung the doorbell. "What we're you biting your lip for?" He asked as his head dipped into my neck. His pink plump lips brushed along my neck.