Chpt 29. | The skating rink |

I woke up to an empty bed. I started rolling around until I felt like getting up.

I got out of bed and not too much pain shot through my legs. I've been taking cold bubble baths for the last three days so it's kind of wearing off but I still feel the pain. I can walk normal now though.

I rolled out of bed of bed in Antonio's shirt and put on my Nike pros. I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth washing my face as well.

I walked out of the bathroom and out of Antonio's room. I forgot my phone so I quickly ran back into Antonio's room and grabbed it.

I ran back in my room and sat on the bed. My phone started buzzed revealing Marcus's text id. 'Hey you want to go skating with me and raya tonight at 9?" He texted. I don't have anything to do today so it would be perfect and it was only 4 o clock.

'Yea I'll meet you and her there' I texted back and shut my phone off. Antonio should be here probably in his office or maybe at work. He's been there everyday all day for two days, he came back yesterday.

I got up from my bed and happily skipped to his office. Jason told me that Antonio doesn't like anyones company when he's working but I don't really care.

I was stood right in front of his office. I walked in and saw him writing on papers. His head immediately snapped over to me. "Hey" I squealed as he stared at me. I walked over to his desk and lifted myself onto his desk.

"So I have a question" I announced as he just randomly placed his hand onto my thigh. It's like hes obligated to do so.

"Proceed"

"Can I go to the skating rink with my friends today its at nine" I proceeded.

"Jason isn't here today" he said.

"But I want to go" I whined. "Its gonna be a super hot guy there" I added just for the fun of it. He tensed and clenched his jaw.

"If there's going to be a hot guy there then why would you go?" he immediately growled.

"Why not?" I pouted. I didn't get a response. Instead he stood up and adjusted himself between my legs.

"Because .." he tailed off.

"Im kidding" I laughed but he still didn't look happy about that. At all.

He rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat not facing me. "Leave me alone Eliana" he gritted. I don't know why I felt bad.

I hopped down from the desk and swung his chair towards me. I adjusted myself in the seat with him and gave him a hug. Of course I didn't receive one back but I didn't care.

" I was joking" I assured. When I didn't receive a hug at all I got up from the seat and started walking back to the door when I felt a tug on my arm and I tripped into Antonio's lap.

He put a grip on the back of my neck. "I want to go " he whispered and smashed his lips into mine. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled back. "You definitely got jealous" I laughed.

"No I didn't" he responded.

"You don't have to liee" I laughed. "It was cute" I complemented him.

~

I put on some simple bell bottom leggings and a black crop top. I decided to wear white air forces as well. I looked in the mirror and my outfit looked incomplete. Maybe a white dress shirt? But I don't have one. I rolled my eyes and stomped out of my room and into Antonio's. I bet he has millions.

I quietly crept into his closet and shut his light on. His clothes seem to be color coded. I walked near the whites and picked out a white dress shirt. He had so much I couldn't even guess.