Chpt 42. | the mall guy?|

Antonio's POV

It's been minutes. She said she only had to pee. "El" I loudly spoke through the bathroom. "Are you done yet?" I questioned. No response.

I didn't waste any time barging into the bathroom. I looked through every stall. No Eliana. No one actually. I did another check for every stall. Where the fuck did she go. I checked by the dryers and everything.

She didn't leave outside the bathroom because I guarded it and she couldn't have left. But then I came across a exit door in the bathroom. I'm hoping that she's out here.

I quickly strutted for it and busted it open. No Eliana. "Eliana!" I shouted as my rage built up. She couldn't have gotten taken. But I know she didn't leave. "El!" I shouted outside.

It was dark outside, no one outside , not a soul. I ran back into the ball and bumped through everyone while trying to find her. I grabbed almost every person trying to look for her.

I suddenly came across the person that fucking got her in this ball. "Alexa have you seen El!" I quickly said.

"Huh- no- I thought she was with you" she furrowed her eyebrows looking at me in confusion.

"I can't fucking find her she disappeared some fucking where" I gritted before putting a tight grip on her fingers and I started dragging her through the crowd. I was spinning almost every person in here. If someone took her- stop, I have to stop thinking negative. But it's fucking hard because I know she wouldn't just leave. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!

"Shit!" I hissed before running to the main door. Someone took her and I'm positive of that. Groups of people fell as I bumped past them.

"Hey watch where you're going" I heard voices say but I wasn't focused on that. Someone was at the entrance. A guard.

"Let me out!" I blustered.

"Sorry sir, I got strict instructions to not let anyone out , I can't let you out until five minutes have past" he spoke. I didn't waist any time before pulling my gun out of my waistband and hitting him in the head with it.

It didn't even take a second for him to pass out. His body went stiff and I pushed it over before I busted through the doors. Still not a single soul out here. I let go of Alexa's hand before running around all the property of this place.

I came across someone on the side of the building. A guard. "Where is she!?" I shouted before gripping his collarbone.

"W-who?" He stuttered as fear coated his face. I pushed him aside on the ground before running full speed around the building again. I came right back to around the front.

"Fuck!" I shouted in anger. "El!" I screamed. I ran towards the streets and looked all around, the street lights had cut off and no cars were running. I ran a hand through my head before I punched a pillar. Blood ran down my arm as I started to run again. I can't fucking lose her.

Elianas POV

I slowly started to regain consciousness. I strutted my eyes open to see a darkness. I was in a moving vehicle in a passengers seat. What happened? I had a aching headache.

The vehicle was on a dark road with not much view but the head lights were on. My hand rested on my head as I looked around.

I glanced to the person who was driving the car. "A-Antonio?" I stuttered trying to look at the person. "Is that you?" I faltered. That's not Antonio.

"No baby, I'm your future husband, we both know that Antonio wasn't the love of your life" The person in the drivers seat sneered.

My hand reached for the light above my head and I flicked it on. No way possible. No fucking way. The guy from the mall. Antonio killed him that's not possible. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was thinking clear and nothing changed.