Chpt 17. | the other bitch |

I got up to the bright sunlight flashing on me. I annoyingly got up and closed my curtains. Waking up to sunlight is a fucking pain in the ass.  I put on my pajama's and walked out the room to see Jason already standing there. Ok?

He looked at me and I looked at him. We didn't make eye contact for long. I walked into the kitchen not to see Meredith but the other bitch. Caitlyn. I walked In the kitchen not saying a word to her. I've suddenly lost my appetite. I grabbed a bottle of water and proceeded to walk out when she stopped me.

"I hope you know I only apologized because Antonio made me , I actually don't give a fuck about you or your feelings" she spoke. Ok?

I blinked and looked around the room. "Ok and?" I questioned. "Why did you absolutely feel the need to tell me that?" I asked her once again.

She gave me a dirty look before saying "just so you know you aren't special" she replied.

"Ok" I shrugged. We made eye contact for a little bit before I asked "is that all you needed to say" I asked annoyed.

"Also you're a bitch" she added. That's fucking it. I walked up the knife shelf and grabbed the biggest one pressing it onto the temple under her chest not putting much pressure onto it.

"How would it feel if I slid this right through your chest" I asked her. She stepped back but that didn't stop me. Fear washed over her face. It's working. I squinted waiting for a reply but I never got one. "Right" I giggled. I can't stay serious for shit.

The knife was then snatched from my hand by Antonio. I rolled my eyes turning to face him. "No" he pointed at me once again like im a dog. "You will not be killing one of my maids" he snapped.

"I was not gonna actually try and kill her" I rolled my eyes. "She was just annoying me" I added grabbing my bottle of water from the island. "Bye" I sang waving my fingers back and fourth at her exiting the kitchen and going back up to my room.

I entered my room and opened my water bottle. There is absolutely no way I just pulled a knife on her. I would never actually try and cut her but like wow.

I grabbed my remote and turned on the tv and I was about to turn on music when Antonio walked in making me put my attention onto him. "Come here" he said as he motioned me with two fingers. I got up from my bed and followed him into his office. He sat in his chair massaging his chin with his index finger and thumb.

I went over on the other half of his desk and lifted myself sitting myself on his desk with my feet dangling. He looked up at me in confusion.

"Yes" I started the conversation.

"Why did you-" he cut himself off. "Were you actually gonna try and kill her?" He finished.
I shook my head no. I actually could never I hate seeing a lot of blood.

"No, I could actually never I have a fear of seeing a lot of blood" I informed. "I could never actually kill anyone or anything I'd probably kill myself after" I added. "She just got so fucking annoying" I ranted.

"Mh" he nodded as he continued to massage his chin.

"Anyway, where's Meredith?" I curiously asked.

He made eye contact with me. "She's taking two days off,  she's attending to a family event" he mumbled. I got annoyed for some reason.

"That sucks, I was gonna have her help me hang my clothes" I pouted throwing my head back. That's fucking bullshit.

"She'll be back soon" he shrugged.

"Can we talk about me going out now?" I asked him. I've been thirsty for this answer.

Antonio's POV

"Can we talk about me going out now?" she asked. She just spent about 9,000 dollars on clothes I thought she'd spend so much more.

I've decided I should let her have her freedom. It would be so stupid to just keep her in the house. I licked my lips before replying " you can only go out under three conditions" I stated and she nodded. "You must go out with two or three bodyguards no matter what, if not you aren't going" I stated. "Two, I absolutely have to when you're leaving and where you are" I stated once again.

"And three, you have to stay with the bodyguards At all times we talked about this part" I finished. She was smiling so hard. "That's it" I shrugged.

"Ok, but I just have one last question" she announced. What now ? I gave her her freedom what more does she want from me? I waved to fingers to motion her to continue. "Can my friends come over here" she asked squeezing her hands together for hope. She's so fucking hot right now.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "No" I bluntly replied. She whined and acted like a baby. "Eliana you can go see them, but they are not to come over here it's too dangerous" I replied.

She gave me the 'you can't be serious' look. "Bruh, they don't have anything to do with what you have going on" She said in annoyance as she rolled her eyes. Holy fuck she's hot.

"I'm not your fucking bro so don't fucking call me that" I gritted though my teeth. She's going to feel with wrath in a minute. She's pissing me off."I said no" I repeated. "Stop asking".

She pouted and whimpered, probably trying to get me to change my mind. Maybe I should. She might not want to go out all the time so it would be chill to let her friends over but that could leave tracks of where we're coming from and anyone could follow us here. "No" I said once again.

She got up and stomped her way out slamming the door loudly behind her. I held my breath for 5 seconds before releasing my breath. It's taking everything in me to not go out there and yell at her. I used a breathing method to calm my nerves, my therapist taught me to control my anger because I have major anger issues.

She just ruined my whole fucking mood. I gave her allowance to go out. I gave her a credit card also she only spent 12,000 thousand dollars so far. I put 35k on the card and I'll just refill it when she uses it all. It would be too dangerous to let her friends come over at the moment. They're not coming over and that's it. I said what I fucking said. I'll be damned if I let her get away with things. What am I gonna do with her?

-

🤭🤭🤭