Chpt 21. | his back muscles |

Today, I wasn't awaken by the sunlight. Instead I was awaken to the darkness. Just how I like it. Well sometimes.

I was in the bed by myself. Antonio most likely went to work. He told me he has work everyday, but by choice. He's always in his office or wherever his work is. It would probably be somewhere private.

I felt around the bed for my phone but I had remembered I didn't bring my phone in here last night. I got out of the bed and walked out of his room. It's always dark in Antonio's room and if there's light then it's flashing from the bathroom.

Jason wasn't infront of my door. He must've left because I went in Antonio's room. I grabbed my phone that was on the charger off the nightstand. I was planning on staying in my room but I was feeling the desperate need of going back into his bed. I don't know why I was craving his bed.

I listened to my gut feeling and turned around and walked into his room. I couldn't see his bed but I knew where it was. I slipped into his bed and whipped out my phone. The brightness made me immediately close my eyes.

I started slowly opening them getting ready for the brightness. I realized that I haven't spoken to my friends in almost or about a month. I added their contacts but I never actually called them. Which friend should I call first. I should call Zara first. I want to hang out.

I went to her contact and hit the call button. The phone rang five times before she answered. "Hello" Her sweet fake Angelic voice spoke through the phone.

"Cut the shit Zara" I rolled my eyes. "It's me Eliana" I laughed and it sounded like she fainted. Literally.

"Oh my god Eli where the fuck have you been it's been a month a-and you just disappeared" she panicked.

"Sorry about that" I said genuinely feeling bad.

"The group has been so ass without you. When we'd go and party everyone would be so bored and Marcus would get laid and just leave and sometimes he wouldn't even show up sometimes he wouldn't even talk. He thought you left us to a different country but Jade convinced him you killed yourself  and threw yourself in the ocean" she ranted. "But me, I thought you were dead as fuck" she laughed.

"We need to go out , please I miss my friends" I lowly cried.

"How about we hang out Friday night" she suggested. "I'll get Marcus and Jade and we'll also invite Raya" She squealed in happiness.

"Raya?"

"The girl from the bar" she exclaimed. "She so nice and oh she's super nice to my kids" she exclaimed. Zara had her kids at early ages. Her and her highschool sweetheart fell in love pretty hard and she got pregnant at 16. She had to go homeschooled and have her baby. Her next baby , she had him at 21. And now she's 24. Pretty messed up but I love her kids and she stays in her bag.

I smiled tears forming my glossy eyes. "Get everyone to the club and make sure they come. Don't tell them I'm coming though, bye love you" and within that said I quickly ended the call not giving her room to speak more. A tear trickled down my face but I quickly wiped it. Another one rolled down my cheek but I wiped it. I got up and started walking around the room to calm my tears.

Once I was finally calmed I walked out of Antonio's room. I was craving something to eat. I walked down the stairs and Meredith was in the kitchen cleaning the counters. She's always in the kitchen.

"Hey" I cheered spinning into the chair. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey sweety" she replied smiling.

"Can you make me a grilled cheese sandwich? I'm starving " I asked.

"Yes sweety"

~
(Friday Afternoon)

I walked into Antonio's office but he wasn't in there. I walked out. He must be in his room or something because he came back for the day.

I went up to his door and this time I didn't knock I just walked in. He did it to me. I didn't see him in his room either but I seen another light In the bathroom. But it wasn't his bathroom light. It was another light.

I walked into the bathroom and saw that a closet light was flashing. Wait- doesn't he have a closet in there- you know what let me mind my business.

I walked in to his bare back facing me. Oh my lord. He was unbuckling his belt and his back muscles flexed as he did so. Fuck that's hot.

I was staring in awe at his back when he started rotating his body towards me. I quickly snapped out of it and looked at his face that was already looking at me. But my attention went back to tattooed hands as they flexed as he clutched onto his belt. He's too hot.

"Done daydreaming?" He spoke making me snap out of it. "I know I'm hot, you can stare all day" he said. That was cute.

"N-no I was not" I stuttered defending myself. But my eyes said different. I was glancing between him and his chest up and down.

He released his hands from his loosened belt and he started walking towards me. He appeared infront of me and looked down at me. His right hand reached up and lined my jawline with the back of his middle and pointer finger.

I sucked in a quick breath as he ran his fingers along my jawline and stared down at me. "What were you looking at Angel" he smirked. I didn't respond because it would be embarrassing. My lips were parted and so were his. He tilted his head to the side still running his fingers along my jawline and looking me in my eyes.

I looked down to avoid eye contact with him but I was looking at his amazing abs. He pushed my head up with two fingers. I made eye contact with him again and he was smirking. He licked his lips before looking at the door behind me and back at me.

His eyes filled with lust before he put his hand back to his side and turned around , walking back to his recent spot.

"Hey uh, I was thinking if I could go to the club.. with my friends tonight" I suggested.

"Why am I just now finding out about this?" He asked as his back muscles flexed.

"I don't know, you were at work so I didn't want to bother you" I shrugged.

He stayed silent for a quick second before speaking again. "Well , I'm never to busy to answer your calls" he assured. His deep , dark voice kills me inside everytime I hear it. I didn't respond.

"I'll come with you tonight, what time are you supposed to be there?" He asked.

"10 pm" I replied.

"Alright, go get ready , I'll be waiting downstairs for you"

I nodded and walked out of the room. Shit he was fucking hot.

-

A/n : Have a nice day😉