Chpt 34. | The date |

We'd been sitting in the car as he drove for about forty five minutes now. I really hope we're going out to eat because I haven't eaten all day. He drove like a model if that's even possible.

"So where are we going my love?" I questioned staring out the window. I could see him side eye me as his hand swirled the steering wheel and we took a sharp turn. I noticed he got a little hair cut in the back. He looks as beautiful as ever.

"Don't call me that" he whispered shaking his head. "Only I can call you that" he said.

I looked up at him as he drove. Of course that cocky smirk was on his stupid face.

"Okay so what should I call you then?" I smirked placing my hand on his thigh. I was acting exactly like him to try and tempt him. "I mean, you never told me" I seductively whispered.

"Antonio" he responded blankly. I squinted my eyes and I decided to tempt him more than I should've. Especially because he'll probably loose control.

"Ew.." I slipped out. "That's cliche" I shrugged moving my hand closer to his inner thigh. I felt him tense under my fingers.

"Sir?" I suggested. "Nah that's kind of a teacher thing" I felt his buldge grow. It slightly touched my hand as it grew. He slightly frowned as he tried to keep his cool.

"Honeybee?" I suggested. "No that's kind of corny and it sounds marriage-like" I scrunched my nose and the frown on his face grew and it was just the cutest thing ever.

"Antonio is great" he seethed and I giggled slightly. I could've sworn I seen a slight coat of pink fill his cheeks and that gave me the biggest smile ever.

"Awww did I make you blush??" I bit my lip.

"I'm driving El" he informed as if I didn't already know that.

"How about daddy?" I whispered finally putting my hand over his erected dick. "That sounds nice" my face was only inches away from his. The car then swerved and my back collided with the seat.

My eyes widened as I giggled. He unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed my jawline. His other hand went down my dress and cupped my hip. "You don't want to fucking test me" he gritted. "We won't be making it there if you don't stop because I'll be fucking you right here" he quickly kissed me and buckled his seat belt.

He started the car and I giggled again. "That was a good three minutes" I stated copying his works once again.

~

I was being shaken awake by Antonio. I didn't even notice I fell asleep. It was a long ass drive. "Baby, we're here" Antonio announced I lazily put my hands up to rub my eyes but I forgot I had makeup on. I licked my lips and stared out the window. I heard his car door slam shut and mine suddenly opened.

I looked to the side to see Antonio standing before me. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. He shut my door and I stood beside him. He slid his arm onto my waist. "Did you sleep good?" He asked as I leaned onto his side.

"Mhm" I groaned into his side. I looked up to see a to see a beautiful building in front of us. It was huge and it had glass windows all over. It had to be atleast two hundred dollars to be in here. This is for crazy rich people.

"Are we going here?!" I asked amazed.

"Yep" he responded clutching onto my waist. "I really wanted to take you here" he whispered. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you" I mumbled. He looked so nice tonight . Of course he had on a normal suit but it was still a surprise. I looked up at it again and I was just in awe. Asher's dinner.