Chpt 24. | I felt sparks |

Antonio's POV

Leaving her in that bed alone made me angry. I didn't want to leave her at all. Her comfort brings me comfort. She didn't seem too happy about me leaving but she encouraged me to. If I would've let the phone ring we'd probably be done having sex right now.

When we kissed I felt sparks. I hate to admit it but she makes me feel things I shouldn't. Next time I'm not letting anyone get in our way. I'm going to put my phone on silent and I'm going to lock my room door. Nothing will get in between that.

I sat in my car adjusted myself trying to make my boner go down. I have to meet Micah in less than five minutes but I certainly will not be walking in with a boner. There's no way I can make myself cum in less than five minutes so I said there letting it go down on its own. The whole car ride I've had a boner, only because I thought about her.

It finally went down and I stepped out of my car locking it behind me. I started walking into the base and felt my waist for my 45. Of course I felt it on my waist, I never leave it anywhere and I always have it.

I walked into the base to see just Micah and a few recruits for our soon mission. We had to get them trained ASAP. I groaned approaching Micah he could sense when I'm angry. Everyone was forced out by Micah so we could quickly train the new recruits. I hate recruits because they're so fucking stupid. They act like they can't do anything right.

"What's got you in a mood" he laughed glancing at me and the recruits.

"You" I stubbornly replied annoyance flashing on my voice.

"Where you about to fu -" "cut it" I playfully laughed. " ouuu" he cooed. Stop it this isn't bc kindergarten. I rolled my eyes and faced the many recruits.

"Man, Go for it. She definitely liked you , you should have seen the way she looked at you in the rear mirror and when we left the club. She looks at you like you're dinner" he said. That made my mouth water.

"My sex life is so boring I need to fuck someone I like" I groaned grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it.

"You, you, you, you, you, you, you,you" I pointed them out. "Go to the gun range and the others , knife range. "Micah will be with the knifes and I'll be with the guns" I shouted walking over to the gun range but I seen not one recruit moving. Just watching in fear.

I took a deep containing my breaths. "You all got three fucking seconds to get to where I told you to be before I bust your asses" I shouted in anger. I then heard then all scurry to where they were supposed to be and they got into their positions. The fuck do they think they are. I fucking tried to be nice but they're testing my patients. That's why I fucking hate training recruits.

~

I ended up training those dumbass recruits all night while Micah talked about me and Eliana all night. Talking about that stupid ass ship name he made. It's so stupid.

I liked Eliana and my urge to fuck her relentlessly crossed my mind everyday of the hour. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her. She's doing something to me.

I locked my car door five times entering the house , had to make sure it was locked. Of course. I'm tired but I don't want to sleep. I know that Eliana slept in my bed tonight and I wouldn't want to awake her from my constant movement. I've lost all my energy, I feel so drained.

Hesitating, I walked upstairs and decided to go and sleep. I removed my clothes slipped on some basketball shorts and fell asleep. I watched her for a little bit before falling asleep. She's so beautiful.

Eliana'a POV

I was walking around the mall with the bodyguards behind me in every store I entered. It was annoying. It made me frustrated and not sexually, mentally. It's annoying to have two big husky men in all black looking like robbers walking behind you all the time. It's so stupid.

Almost every employee behind the counter looked at me weird. It got normal after a little while though. No matter how much I begged them to wait by the mall doors, they wouldn't. No matter what I said.

Without realizing I walked into Dior. Well I wouldn't really say without realizing because who just walks into Dior without realizing? No one.

I walked around and grabbed anything appealing to me. Perfumes , lotions, and my favorite . The lipglosses. My actual favorite. I had about five lip glosses, ten perfumes, and two lotions. I'm not sure how much money is on this card at all but if the card declines.. that would be embarrassing.

I walked up to the counter and sat everything that I got onto the counter. The employee 'Jessica' was what her name tag said looked very.. how do I say it.. rude. She was loudly chewing on gum with a really short bob, olive skin with blue eyes.

"Hi" I politely greeted her. She only scanned me with her two eyes from head to toe. She rolled her eyes and started scanning everything I had gotten.

"The total will be two thousand dollars" she informed clumping on her gum even harder. "I think that's.. out of your price range. Maybe go to a cheaper store. Walmart?" She smiled. What a bitch.

I looked taken back a bit. I was stunned actually. "Ok it doesn't matter what you think now let me pay for my damn things" I annoyingly groaned swiping my card. Not today. I put the pin in and it successfully went through. The fucking nerve. I walked out of the store pissed off.

We into a few more stores before I was ready to leave. I hopped in the car and sat my three bags down. I actually didn't have a a lot of bags at all. I only went into 5 stores today. I got things from Dior, Sephora, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton. Every since I got this card I've been on the loose.

I watched as the car got onto the beautiful highway as we speeded off. I wish I could stay under the sunset forever. The sunset made me feel good. It's so relaxing and calming.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick photo before looking at my notifications. Lily , Zara, and Fashion nova. Lily is Zara's younger sister and she was 19 years old. She had just graduated.

'Hey can we hang out at your place Thursday? We needa talk.' Lily texted. Lily is like a another bestie to me. She's my best friends little sister and she's like a third wheel but she always has some sort of point which I love because if me and Zara get into a argument Lily buts in.

Zara texted 'hey girl' I didn't respond to either of them. I'd have to ask Antonio could Lily come over even though I already knew the answer. But I'm still going to ask until he says yes.

👍👍😝