Chpt 12. | A drunk Antonio |

I sat at the dinner table eating my Alfredo, and bread scrolling through Pinterest. Meredith walked in made sure I was eating. She'd often do that. She then poured me a cup of water. It was about 12 am at the moment and the maids were cleaning up and shutting the house down. The inside bodyguards were sent home and I guess the maids lived here in the basement.

I finished my Alfredo and bread when Meredith walked back in. "Honey, would you like me to wash that out for you" She asked. When I say she looked tired, she looked super tired.

I smiled at her "No it's fine I'm totally capable of doing it myself get some sleep" I assured her. She smiled and walked out shutting the hallway light off. I jumped down from the high stool and washed the dishes I used. He doesn't even need maids if we are actually being honest, he can get his ass up and do it himself but that's not my problem.

I dried my dishes and put them in the counter. I walked up the stairs ready to go ahead and go bed. Antonio has been gone all day, no sign of him which is very odd. He'ed be here in his office for about an hour or two and then he'd let me know he was gonna leave. I had walked into my room and stripped into my bra and underwear. Sleeping naked is the best.

My eyes were heavy and they slowly started shutting when the door opened downstairs and loudly shutted. It then went silent which sort've scared me. I got up and quickly put my clothes on. I quietly creeped downstairs curious to see who it is. I quietly continued to go downstairs only to see Antonio leaned up against the door looking ready to pass out.

"Holy shit Antonio you scared me" I gasped. I was halfway down the stairs. He weakly looked up and failed to smile. His head looked so lazy and he looked out of it. "Are you drunk?" I asked, he looked so out of it.

He weakly nodded and felt his forehead. I walked down the rest of the stairs and appeared right in front of him. "Why are you drunk?" I frustratedly said. "You look sick" I stated.

He weakly looked up once again but this time he was able to hold his head. "Is it not okay for a mafia boss who works everyday of the week too ok get drunk ?" He uttered a tint of sadness layering his eyes. I didn't even know what to say. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Do you want to sleep?" I asked, that was the only thing that came out of my mouth. He stared down at me for atleast another 10 seconds. "No" he weakly said.

"Did you drive here yourself " I asked worried for him. He slowly nodded. I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he just stared at me. "We'll do you want to go to bed?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I responded getting frustrated.

He gave me fuck me eyes and replied "I want to fuck you" he relentlessly said. I nearly choked on my spit. He said it bluntly with no filter.

"Huh?" I had to make sure I heard what he said.

"I want to fuck you" he whispered ear level. I squinted. "How about .. you go to bed" I smiled suggesting it. I shook his head no.

"Would you let me?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. I laughed at him because of how dumb he sounded. He raised an eyebrow at me drunkly. I actually don't know. I don't think so?

He really looked like he was gonna pass out. I walked over to his side and threw his arm over my shoulder making him completely balance. I walked him up the stairs and into his room. He was almost passed out on me. I didn't bother turning on his light he's so big.

"Can you stand up straight for me?" I asked. He stood all the way up and I proceeded to walk around to his back to remove his jacket leaving him in his white t shirt. It was so clean I couldn't see any spots. I carefully laid him down and slipped his shoes off. How will this impact us tomorrow? I hope it's not weird.

"You gonna be good?" I questioned. He nodded , his eyes rolling to the back up his head as he shut them. "Ok! Cool beans , bye" I breathed putting my thumbs up. I turned around to walk off only to be yanked back and fall on something hard. I looked up to see that Antonio had threw me on his chest which was beating so slowly as if he didn't just pull me onto him.

"Antonio" I groaned trying to push myself up but he had a very firm grip on my lower and upper back. "You're drunk" I groaned. "Get some sleep" I complained.

"Only if it's with you" he answered. It was flirty but at the same time there was no flirt in his voice. I sighed and came to a conclusion.

"How about, I just sleep on the side of you right t-" I suggested but I was suddenly cut off by him. "No" he bluntly said. Laying like this felt however weird. This is like a couple position.

~

I waited until he finally fell asleep to get up but when I tried he immediately tightened his grip. I just laid there waiting for the morning.

"I like you Angel" he slurred. "You're very beautiful" he complemented me. I knew it wasn't true. He was just drunk and didn't know how to control his thoughts. So I didn't respond.

Not too long later I ended up falling asleep but not for long. I continued to wake up in the middle of the night. I think it was because I wasn't sleeping in my room. I don't know what it is. When he fell all the way asleep I did too.

He didn't move too much in his sleep. He actually slept like a staute.

I was scared to move while I was on top of him. It was even weird being on top of him. To me it was embarrassing.

I couldn't fight off my sleep no matter how much I tried. So I ended up falling asleep right on top of him.

-

HEY GUYSSSS I DONT RLLY HAVE MUCH TO SAY RIGHT NOW BUT HAVE A GOOD DAY!!