Chpt 4. | Meeting her |

Antonio's POV

I walked down the hallway, ready to see who my mysterious fiancé is. James had texted me letting me know that he'd be the one letting me meet her.

I had never been inside this house so it was difficult for me to get around. 'We're in the foyer, if you can't find it have someone escort you here' James texted me. I nodded and found it myself, I could never find myself asking for someone else's help and I would never.

I found my way to the foyer still texting James.  I slipped my phone in my pocket and came from the dark into the light. I approached James and my so called fiancé. Back from where I was, she was beautiful and I felt like I had met her before. I just couldn't see much from where I was

As I walked closer the girl started to look more familiar.

When I finally stood infront of the two I noticed it was the girl from last night. It looked like she knew me. There was like a million thoughts flowing through her head as she watched me.

My attention was set on James as he greeted me. "Greetings Antonio" he nodded putting his hand out for me to shake it. We shook hands and my attention fell on my so called fiancé. She was actually quite beautiful. I'm not going to push it though.

She had weird look on her face that I couldn't comprehend. "Is.. this my fiancé?" I asked waiting for a response from her. When she didn't answer I squinted my eyes a bit was she scared?

I looked at James and he nodded. I don't know if she remembered me because she was super drunk last night but I definitely remember her. I then put my arm out for her to hook her arm onto mines but she just glanced at it. I get this may be awkward for her but I honestly don't have to time I'm ready to get this over with.

"What?" She asked as if she didn't know what it meant.

I tilted my head to the side slightly squinting my eyes in confusion. If she really didn't know, I'll teach her. I stepped to her side and slithered my hand under hers locking our arms.

"Ohh" she laughed. I was quite eager to do what I had to do tonight and I don't associate with people much, only when I need to.

She then suddenly ripped our arms apart and proceeding to hug James. It didn't take long for her uncle to hug her back. It was a cute moment really, but I'm ready to go. The hug looked meaningful.

She pulled away finally, after what seemed like forever. She then made her way back to me locking our arms again.

We started walking towards the party when someone called out her name.

"Eliana"

She didn't respond to the voice instead she whispered "keep walking" to me. I didn't even hesitate, I'm ready to get this over with. I knew it was her since last night. When she brought up the forced marriage and all.

"Eliana" the voice angrily hissed. He was walking behind us when Eliana suddenly stopped making me stand in place.

I turned around as they talked to eachother. Rodger. That son of a bitch. "Eliana" he breathed more calmly. I looked at her and she had her right eyebrow cocked signaling him to go on.

"Eliana" he spoke again. I swear to God he better not say her name one more time. " I'm so sorry for to-" he was suddenly cut off by Eliana speaking.

"I don't care" she shrugged carelessly. Something told me she was used to this. "You made it crystal clear that work is more important than me" she spoke again. So my instinct was right.

He took a deep breath frustratedly. "No Eliana, it's not more important than you" he snapped. He is so goddamn lucky I didn't throw a punch at his bitch ass. Out of this time with trying to work with him, he's a coward.