Chpt 28. | My first time with him |

I woke up to everyone exiting the room excluding Jason he practically lives here. Antonio's hand never left my thigh and for some reason it was comforting.

It was just me Jason and Antonio in the living room. Antonio got up from the couch and did a little stretch. "Come on Eliana" he rizzed. I got up feeling more energy than before.

He grabbed my hand and we said goodnight to Jason. "Bye Jason" I giggled as he pulled me up the stairs. We ran into the room and shut the door. We immediately started making out against the door. We've been waiting all night.

Before I got the chance he slid his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch. He then held my head as we kissed and we walked over to the bed. We fell onto the bed with him on top of me.  He felt for the hem of my shirt and pulled the shirt over my head leaving me in my bra.

The shorts were quite big on me so he just slid them off leaving me in my red panties and bra. "Fuck" he groaned and crashed in my neck.

I found the bottom of his buttons to his shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt making my way to the top. He quickly got frustated and tore it off buttons flying everywhere. He threw his shirt off and attacked my neck again.

"Your buttons" I pointed out as he pushed his erected buldge between my legs.

"Don't worry about it" he groaned. He put his fingers on my panty line and started tugging at it.  "I want to fuck you" he admitted tugging at my panties. I nodded heavily breathing. He gave me a knowingly look and I immediately knew what it meant.

"Yes" I quickly responded and loosened his pants. I grabbed the waistband of his pants and started tugging at it motioning for him to take them off. He got the gesture and slid his pants off dropping them to the floor.

He pressed his erected dick onto to my warm underwear. "Do you want this?" He asked and put his hand on my lower waist. "I don't want to give it to you if you don't want it" he said running his fingers along my jawline.

"Yeah" I lowly whispered. It was dark only his closet light was on so we could see eachother more. I just noticed that his lights are always off.

"Eliana if start I don't know if id be able to stop" He assured and I nodded. I wanted this. He gave me that same knowingly look.

"I mean yeah" I assured. He viscously slid my panties off leaving my bare pussy out. He slowly started moving his hands up and down my slit feeling the big pool of wetness.

"Fuck you're so wet" he whispered. Within a second he took off his underwear revealing his big dick. It was more than huge.

He gently started stroking it leaving me satisfied. "Antonio" I choked feeling a little bit scared for myself. He looked up but never stopped stroking. "I- I don't think that'll fit" I choked again.

He furrowed his eyebrows smiling. "You don't think you'll be able to take eight inches?" He said satisfied with himself. The expression on my face left me with no words. "Don't worry" he assured. I was scared for my life. He grabbed a condom from his pants pocket and slipped it on.

He placed his tip against my wet entrance and I braced myself. "We need a safe word" he announced. He was definitely holding back.

"Red" I said. That's perfect and short.

"Ok" he started. "If it hurts to bad just say the word and I'll stop" he assured and wrapped his arm under my waist. Just like that, he slammed it inside me. I felt like I lost consciousness and regained it real quick.

I let out the most porny loud moan I never believed I could do. I looked down and not even half of it was inside of me. He slid out a little bit and then slammed back into me.