Chpt 40. | quick chapter |

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER I JS KINDA WANT THEM TO HAVE A MOMENT BEFORE THIS BOOK GOES DOWN HILL AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS NOT GONNA BE PRETTY AT ALL SO GO GRAB ALL UR SNACKS FOR THESE NEXT CHAPTERS!!

I had to be the most angry person in the world right now. I haven't seen or heard from Antonio all day today. He hasn't even took his one hour break to come and see me nor did he call me. I keep telling myself not to overthink it but Alexa obviously had other plans.

Alexa said that he's probably with another bitch and she's probably right. Well, that was the first thing she said when I mentioned that he was gone all day but she does have the "that other bitch" personality so it's confusing. But what if he is.

I know he'd be back at any second because he always come home at nights. I just hope he hadn't come in when I was mentally cursing him out.

I watched as he twisted the doorknob ready to come in. I never fake sleeped faster. I quickly shut my eyes and laid on top of the cover in a fetus position.

He closed the door behind him and approached me as he lightly chuckled. "I seen you" he smiled crowding over me. He brought his hands down and started tickling my sides. Of course I laughed but I quickly stopped.

"Stop it" I groaned showing my annoyance. His expression calmed down and he sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

I slapped his hand off of my thigh and deeply glared at him. "You know what's wrong" I annoyingly answered.

"No I don't.. please tell me what's wrong El" he begged with hope. That made me even fucking more mad so I just poured.

"Oh don't act like you don't know because you didn't come and see me at fucking all today or call me" I spilled. "You were probably with that other girl!" I assumed. Yup nailed it.

Confusion washed over to his face. "What other girl?" He cluelessly asked. "Are you on your period or something?" He questioned and my jaw dropped.

"Wait no I'm sorry I'm sorry" he quickly apologized. " what other girl are you talking about Eliana" he huffed rubbing his temples.

"I don't know!" I grunted. "I just know there's another girl" I persisted.

I could see him getting angry. "Eliana!" He gritted. "What are you talking about ! you don't even fucking know if there's another girl so shut the fuck up because there isn't you're the only girl I touch so shut your manic ass up" he shouted and suddenly I felt offended but in another hand I felt special. I didn't know what to feel in that moment.

I frowned and furiously got up. I angrily stomped to the bathroom as I heard his footsteps also behind mine. "Leave me alone!" I gritted stomping in the bathroom and shutting it behind me. I didn't even bring my phone or anything.

I locked it and pressed my back onto the door. I slid down as he banged on the door. "Eliana let me in!" He shouted. "Open this fucking door or I'll break it down!" He shouted.

"Stop yelling at me" I cried as a tear slipped out of my eye. Why am I crying?

It went silent after that heard his hand slightly press up against the door. "I'm sorry okay" he assured. "I just- I don't know El you're lashing out at me" he sympathetically said. My bottom lip found its way over my topper lip. "Please open the door" he pleaded and suddenly I felt bad.

I got off of the door and unlocked it. I slowly twisted the knob and opened the door to see him looking down at me with a unbelievable expression.

We stood there in silence before I stepped forward and pulled him into a hug. At first I was hesitant but now I feel fine. His hands fell over my lower back.

"I just want you to know that you're the only woman I come home to and you're the only woman I'll ever come home too, I love you Eliana" he confessed giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry" I apologized. "I love you too" I confessed. "Let's go and watch a movie" I suggested. I felt him hum against my head.

~

We ended up watching vampire diaries after we argued for almost an hour about what to watch. I was cuddled up into Antonio's arms and we both focused on the movie.