Chpt 36. | I love you too |

One week since I told him that I love him. We've been avoiding each other and I went back into my room. Well actually I haven't seen him at all.

I got up from my bed and slipped on my sweatshirt. I walked out and headed towards the stairs when I noticed Antonio's door was opened. It's been closed all week so he must be here.

I tiptoed to his door and peeked my head into the door. Antonio sat on his bed with his face in his hands and his elbow on his knees. He looked up when he heard me walking in. "Hey" I whispered.

"Elian-" "I miss you" I cut him off. I walked closer to him as he fully tilted his head up to me. He dropped his hands to his sides as I walked closer. When I made it closer to him I slipped into his lap like a baby. Bridal style.

"And- I don't care if you don't believe that I love you because I do and nothing that you say or do is going to change my mind because I've already made up my mind" I confirmed. He hasn't looked at me ever since I placed bc myself in his lap. He stared at the door as I spoke. "And you don't have to say it back it's oka-"

Before I could finish he brought his lips to mine. First it was just light kisses as he pulled back and then he full on kissed me.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I love you" he choked. He adverted his gaze to the floor after he said it. I could tell that he was nervous. He adverted his gaze back to my face and stared into my eyes. "I love you" this time he didn't break eye contact and he said it more firmly. I could tell that he meant it.

I gave him a soft smile as my eyes adverted to his neck. New tattoos. I softly brought my hands my hands up to his neck. My hands softly gazed it as he tilted his head up to give me more access. "These are so hot" I whispered as I traced them.

"What do they mean?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"It's all in one and it stands for Scorpio" I smirked. I visibly bit my lip as I scanned the side of his neck. I couldn't stop myself as my lips smashed into his tongue swirled in my mouth as he explored it. My hands wrapped around his neck as the kiss got wilder.

I slowly rocked my hips against against his growing buldge. His hands squeezed my ass as he groaned into my mouth.

He placed me beside him, got up and walked into his closet. He grabbed the sex toys we had bought the day from the store and entered the room. He had the rose, handcuffs and one other vibrator. Well fuck, I know that I'm done.

Our clothes were off in no time. I was left in my bra as he slipped the condom on. He smirked to himself as he smoothly rolled it on. Once it was on he ducked down to me. He placed himself in between my legs. He held the sides of my hips and pushed himself inside of me.

We both looked at it as he pushed it in. I slightly moaned as he wasn't even all the way in. Before I could process anything all of him was shoved inside of me. I let out a loud moan as he slowly pulled out.

"A- Antonio" I moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me. He let out a loud groan as he started pushing in and out of me. "Fuck" I moaned. His whole length went in and out of me.

"Fuck" he moaned . "Harder" I moaned as i grabbed a fistfull of the sheets with the both of my hands.

Both of his hands went under both of my legs as he placed them over both his shoulders. He grabbed my lower back as he started to pound tremendously fast into me. "F-fuck" I moaned. He ducked down to my ear and started moaning.

"Fuck baby" he moaned. "Don't cum yet" he tried to whisper but that turned into a moan. His hands found my feet and he started to push them into a spilt. A full on split.

He hit my g spot about five times as I felt myself close. "A- Antonio l- I'm c-close" I moaned as he started to go faster. The bed rocked with us as he used his hands to start slapping my ass repeatedly.

"Fuck!" I loudly screamed.

"Cum for me" he whispered. With that said I released all over the condom. My legs started to shake like crazy which was highly embarrassing. His body fully collided with mine as he flipped us over so I was on top.

I furrowed my eyebrows as the smirk grew on his face. He sat up and his hands found my hips as he started to guide my hips back and fourth. I started to moan as he made me go to whatever pace.

"Fuck" I moaned as I threw my head on his shoulder.

Three rounds later...

I was laid down over the bed as he massaged my inner thighs. We did like twelve different positions and fuck my legs hurt like a bitch. "Baby you okay? I'm sorry" he whispered. I looked down at him and he was just so adorable.

"It's okay" I whispered. "I like it when you're like that" I smirked as I played with his hair. He looked up at me and brought himself up to my face. He slowly kissed me as he put his hands on both sides of my face.

"I love you" he whispered through wet sloppy kisses. "I love you too" I moaned.