i

Tamia Nelson adjusted the headphones that were covering her ears, she rolled slightly to her left to see the beautiful Chrissy Cunningham jamming out to Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, times like these when the two of them are just laying on Tamia's fl...

Tamia Nelson adjusted the headphones that were covering her ears, she rolled slightly to her left to see the beautiful Chrissy Cunningham jamming out to Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, times like these when the two of them are just laying on Tamia's floor never fails to make her shocked.

When Tamia noticed that Chrissy was trying to talk to her she pressed pause on the tape and moved her headphone ear to the side so she can hear Chrissy better. "I said what were you looking at, you had this look on your face." Chrissy chuckles slightly as she brings her sweater-covered hand towards her face and swiped it.

"Just thinking about how cute you are," Tamia smirked as she pushed her headphones onto the floor and gently pulled Chrissy's off before putting her hands on the other side of Chrissy's face so she can look into her eyes. "Anyone tell you that you're so cute," Tamia said smirking as she watched Chrissy's cheeks turn pink, Tamia pressed her lips together as she slowly lowered herself down before kissing the tip of Chrissy's nose.

Tamia raised herself so she was hovering over Chrissy before Tamia rolled herself back onto her back. She turned her head towards the clock on her while and frowned when she saw the time, it was getting late which meant Chrissy's parents would be expecting her home soon. "I don't want to leave either, I can try to see if they will let me spend the night but I doubt it." Chrissy rolls her eyes slightly as she turns over to face Tamia, she reaches out and runs her finger over Tamia's lip, a slight smile appears when Tamia kisses the finger before she reaches up and grabs her hand bringing it to rest on the floor in between them.

"Chrissy Honey, are you staying for dinner?" Tamia's Mom, Francine asks leaning against the door frame of Tamia's open door, Chrissy frowns at Tamia before getting up into a sitting position. "I don't think so Mrs. Nelso- Sorry Francine, Laura wants me to get home." Chrissy sighs as she grabs Tamia's hand and moved it to her lap. Francine looked at Tamia in concern but nodded her head at Chrissy and left the two girls alone.

"Only six more months until you are free from her forever." Tamia bites her lip as she leans in closer to Chrissy and kisses her on the lips. "I can't wait, thank you for being patient with me. I know that you would like to shout from the rooftops that we're dating." Chrissy looked away from Tamia, this isn't the first time they've had this conversation. Tamia knows how guilty Chrissy is for making Tamia hide, but Tamia doesn't mind. "I'm in love with you, so it's not that hard." Tamia rubs Chrissy's knuckles before she lets go to get up from the floor, when she's on her feet she reaches her out and Chrissy takes it using it to help her get up from the floor.

Instead of letting go of the hand that Tamia offers her she holds onto it and squeezes it, Chrissy glances at the clock once more. "I don't want to leave," Chrissy whines as she grabs her backpack from the floor and stuffs her headphones along with her cassette player into the bag. "I don't want you to leave either but I'll see you tomorrow, I promise." Tamia grabs Chrissy's hand and leads her out of her bedroom. "Would you like some cookies for the road darling?" Francine asks nodding towards the box of cookies that she made. Chrissy licks her lips but shakes her head. "No thank you, maybe Tamia can bring some tomorrow." Chrissy looks at Tamia who nods quickly instead of answering.

"Are you leaving already?" Tamia's Dad Declan Nelson asks her as he pushes his glasses up on his face before he goes around the kitchen to kiss Francine on the cheek. "Yes Sir, it's getting late." Declan rolls his eyes at the sir but lets it go. "Do you need a ride home?" Declan asks as he grabs a cookie ignoring the way Francine scolds him for ruining his dinner. "That would be nice, thank you." Chrissy watches as Declan tosses the crumbs into the trash before walking over to the coat rack and grabbing his coat.

Tamia moves from Chrissy's side to grab Chrissy's big coat, she holds it out and helps Chrissy wrap herself up in the coat. "Thank you," Chrissy says as she straightens the coat before zipping it up to her chin. "Of course, stay safe Chrissy." Tamia awkwardly leans in and kisses Chrissy on the lips, Tamia felt a little uncomfortable with kissing her girlfriend in front of her parents but it's not like her parents weren't used to it.

"Thank you for having me over Francine." Chrissy waves as Francine is finishing up dinner. "Of course sweetheart." Francine waves to Chrissy as she follows Declan out the door. "I'll get her home safe," Declan assures Tamia, Tamia gives her Dad a grateful nod before swallowing the ball that appeared in her throat. She turns back towards her Mom who opens the cookie container and offers it to Tamia, Tamia looks confused but she takes one as she bites into it Francine explains. "You look like you need it, honey," Francine says kindly, Tamia nods at her Mom gratefully before she walks around the counter to get a closer look at what her Mom is doing.

Tamia's parents don't know the specifics about Chrissy's relationship with her parents but they know it's a rocky one so they never complain whenever Chrissy is over, Tamia knows though and it breaks her heart every time she watches Chrissy leave to go back to that dark house.

NOTES:

NOTES:

I'm literally in love with them oh my gosh.

This fic takes place in about January, so it's around two months before Chrissy dies.
This book is going to be loaded with gay 80s references, I hope y'all are ready.