v

The two of them were sitting in Tamia's room working on homework, the house was quiet with both Francine and Deakin were out still working and they wouldn't be home until after dinner time so the couple had the house to themselves for once

The two of them were sitting in Tamia's room working on homework, the house was quiet with both Francine and Deakin were out still working and they wouldn't be home until after dinner time so the couple had the house to themselves for once. Tamia was planning on ordering a pizza for the two of them once they had finished.

Tamia was hunched over her math homework that was in her lap, she glanced next to her out of the corner of her eye and smiled slightly when she saw Chrissy's tongue poke out a little bit from in between her lips, it was something she does when she's concentrating on something. Her brows furrowed as she watched Chrissy let out a sigh before pushing her homework off her legs, and turned to look at Tamia. "Can I ask you something?" Chrissy asks softly, Tamia places her math homework onto her floor before she leans her head against her bed and turns to look at Chrissy before nodding. "I know that you smoke, and stuff. You know I've never done that but I was wondering if you knew a place to get drugs." Tamia looked at Chrissy in shock, she lifted her head and grabbed Chrissy's hand who allowed her to take it without a fight.

"Baby, what's going on?" Tamia was worried, she always thought her girlfriend would never use drugs, Tamia knew Chrissy's Mother was treating Chrissy worse but Tamia never thought it would be this bad. "I- I've been dealing with some stuff and Laura has been just worse. Dad hasn't been doing jack shit about it and neither does Jonah. They just set back and watch it happen, I can't live like this anymore Tia. I need something to help." Tamia can tell that Chrissy was holding back but Tamia pushed it to the back of her mind telling herself that she was just seeing things. "Has the guidance counselor been helping?" Tamia asks gently knowing that Chrissy was seeing Ms. Kelley. "No, I just come out feeling worse." Chrissy brings her knees covered in Tamia's sweatpants up to her chest and lays her head on her knees.

Tamia sighs sadly as she stands up and walks over to her desk and grabs a sticky note, she writes Eddie and then writes Eddie's number because she sits back down beside Chrissy and pulls her close. "This is my guy, he's my best friend and he knows I have a girlfriend so he's safe. He'll get you what you need in a trusted way." Chrissy takes the sticky note and looks at it before looking at Tamia with a relieved smile. "Does he know that I'm your girlfriend?" Tamia shakes her head before pausing. "I'm hanging out with him tomorrow so with your permission I can tell him. He wouldn't tell a soul."

Tamia watches as Chrissy thinks over the decision in her head before nodding slightly. "You can, I appreciate you doing this for me. I know that you have more questions but thank you for not pushing. I promise I'll tell you but just not right now." Tamia nodded in understanding, she kissed Chrissy's cheek before she stood up and grabbed her homework, she walked over to her desk and placed it down knowing that she could finish it later. Right now Chrissy was more important. Chrissy looked at Tamia confused as she placed Chrissy's homework aside and grabbed Chrissy's hand to start pulling her up, despite Chrissy looking confused she started to stand up. "You need a cuddle," Tamia said smirking slightly as she pulled Chrissy down onto the bed, Chrissy laughed before nodding as she tossed Tamia's pillows down on the floor as Tamia pushed the comforter down so they could get under the covers.

Chrissy adjusted so her head was pillowed by Tamia's arm and grabbed her hand that was hanging over her shoulder. "I love you." Chrissy kissed Tamia's open palm, and Tamia squeezed her head before replying. "I love you too, so much. I hope you know that I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what." Tamia presses a kiss to Chrissy's hair.

"When are your parents coming home?" Chrissy asks as her eyes slip closed slightly in relaxation. "After dinner, I was thinking of ordering pizza. Is that okay with you?" Tamia questions as she runs her finger up and down Chrissy's arm in a soothing manner. Chrissy pressed her lips together and paused before nodding slightly, Chrissy didn't have to say anything because Tamia already knew. "That's fine," Chrissy said gulping, Chrissy played with Tamia's fingers before starting to rub her knuckles.

The two of them lay there for a few more minutes before Tamia glanced at the clock seeing that it was time for dinner, she poked Chrissy in the shoulder gently before she pressed feather soft kisses to her hair before moving to Chrissy's cheek. "We have to get up, it's getting dinner time so I have to order the pizza," Tamia told Chrissy who upon hearing the news groaned and tried to worm her way onto Tamia so she couldn't move, but Tamia expecting this gently grabbed Chrissy by the waist and sat them both and pulled Chrissy onto her lap. "What pizza do you want cutie?" Tamia asks as she pushes Chrissy's hair behind her ears, the first thing she did after she got into Tamia's car was pull her ponytail down, Tamia loved that Chrissy felt safe enough around Tamia and her parents to allow herself to be who Chrissy was on the inside and not just who Chrissy's Mom wanted her to be.

Chrissy scrunched up her nose cutely before letting her head drop to Tamia's shoulder. "Whatever you want I'll eat." Tamia rolled her eyes but she kissed Chrissy on the cheek and gently transferred her to the bed, that was something that Chrissy says when she isn't planning on eating a lot but she's going to eat which is good enough for Tamia.