xx

Tamia was worried about going to the Creel House, she thought it was a waste of time because of Eddie

Tamia was worried about going to the Creel House, she thought it was a waste of time because of Eddie. He was her best friend and Tamia didn't know if she wanted to waste time on a what-if, but she can't get over what she felt when she saw the drawing of what looked like Chrissy and someone else, Tamia just knew that it was Chrissy. So if Nancy thinks the Creel house has something to do with Vecna then Tamia was going to follow along with her mouth shut.

She pressed her lips together as Nancy came to a stop in front of the house, she was sitting in the row behind the driver's seat next to Max who was sandwiched between her and Steve because Robin got the passenger seat, while Lucas and Dustin where stuck riding in the trunk. Tamia looked down at the sleeves of her leather jacket before she opened the car door and got out, she held the door open for Max who slid out instead of waiting for Steve who ended up walking towards the back to help Lucas and Dustin out. "How do you feel?" Tamia asked Max lowly, it was just quiet enough that Tamia knew only Max could hear it. "Scared." That's all Max said before she followed Nancy up the front steps towards the house that looked like it was going to fall any second.

"Yeah, that's not creepy." Sarcasm was dripping from Tamia's tone as looked at the house from a closer angle. Next to her, Steve snorted in amusement before he and Nancy led the group up toward the house. "So what exactly are we looking for?" Steve questioned as he grabbed a hammer from his back and started to pull the nail from the wood that was nailed over the door, to keep people out Tamia thought to herself, or to keep something in the voice that sounded a lot like Chrissy added inside her head, the thought made Tamia shiver but she just chalked it up to the cold March temperatures.

Tamia watched as Nancy winced at the question as she helped Steve take the nails out. "We're not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna." Tamia resisted the urge to mention how important clearing Eddie's name was but she could tell just by their behavior of what was happening that this wasn't the first time they encountered something like this. "Because Max saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?" Robin questioned from where she was standing next to Max, Nancy shrugged but nodded. "Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is, why he's back, and why he killed the Creels." Tamia nodded in agreement with Dustin before adding something herself. "Don't forget how to stop him and clear Eddie's name, before he comes back for Max." Tamia presses her lips together.

"We don't think he's in here? Do we?" Lucas questioned looking between Nancy, Steve, and Max. "Guess we're gonna find out," Max added as she watched Steve and Nancy carefully pull the giant wooden slab off of the door. "Holy shit," Tamia muttered as she saw the door that looked exactly like the one that Max had drawn in her picture back at the Wheelers' house.

Tamia walked up and rattled the doorknob before Steve could. "It's locked," Tamia muttered but she knew that the group heard it anyway. "I found a key." Tamia heard Robin say it with amusement coating her voice so she turned around to see Robin holding a brick that she found next to the stairs. "Perfect." Tamia stepped back before Robin reared her arm back and tossed the brick through the window and inside the house. Steve reached his hand through the broken window and grasped the lock before unlocking it and opening the door.

As the group stepped through the Creel house the first thing that Tamia noticed was the smell, it smelled old, like a grandma's house. The next thing she noticed was the amount of dust which made sense considering how long it's been abandoned. Tamia watched as Lucas walked over to the lamp and tried to turn it on, it made Tamia chuckle because why would anyone still be paying for an abandoned house's electric bill? "Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill. "Luckily we have these." Dustin hit his flashlight before tossing Tamia one, she turned it on before she started to walk around ignoring the gnawing at her stomach that she needs to stick with the rest of the group, just something was eating at her about this house.

She stepped into the room and placed a hand over her mouth as she looked at the wallpaper.
It was a couple of days before what would be the worst day of Tamia's life, it was such a good day, but little did she know what the universe had in store. Chrissy had fallen asleep on Tamia's lamp, who was doing homework but Tamia didn't mind, she just absentmindedly started to stroke the blonde girl's hair, until Tamia could feel Chrissy twitch under her fingers.

A nightmare her brain quickly supplied, Tamia quickly pushed her homework to the side and started to focus on Chrissy trying to slowly coax her awake. "Chrissy, baby. It's just a nightmare, you're okay Chris." Tamia soothed trying to give her as much comfort as she could. Chrissy gasped and sat up so quickly that she almost bumped her head into Tamia's but she dodged it just in time. "You're okay." Tamia quickly stated gently grabbing Chrissy's chin as she started to look around the room in fear. "Cream, Pink flowers," Chrissy repeated over and over again, Tamia didn't know what to do so she just held Chrissy until she could calm down.

Tamia jumped when she felt a hand on her arm, she blinked a few times to see the wallpaper again but this time she was holding the flashlight, she looked down at the hand on her arm half expecting to see Chrissy but her smile fell when she saw it was just Robin, she could feel tears brimming in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away knowing that she had other people that counted on her now.