vi

Tamia rolled her eyes as she waited for Eddie to come out of the trailer, Wayne had come a few minutes ago when Tamia arrived and said that Eddie was finishing getting ready and he should be out soon

Tamia rolled her eyes as she waited for Eddie to come out of the trailer, Wayne had come a few minutes ago when Tamia arrived and said that Eddie was finishing getting ready and he should be out soon. Eddie has a reputation of taking forever to get ready, when Tamia finally saw him walk out of the trailer she let out a dramatic sigh and snapped her fingers at Eddie. "Fucking finally, getting loser." Tamia gestured her head towards the passenger seat, Eddie rolls his eyes but does as instructed and opened the passenger door, before he sits down he gives Tamia a middle finger which turns into a wave, Tamia's brow raises before she turned in the direction he waved and saw that it was Wayne doing some yard work. "Stay safe you two." Wayne nodded at Tamia knowing that out of the two of them she was the most responsible.

"I'll get him before midnight sir." Tamia joked watching as Eddie mimicked throwing up making Tamia shake her head before she started the car and started to pull out of the trailer park. "So I brought our IDs, your name is Hayley Webb. Mine is Jaime Knight." Eddie handed over Tamia's fake ID, she looked at it before placing it in her coat pocket along with her cash that she was going to use for drinks tonight. "I don't look like a Hayley Webb, but whatever." Tamia rolled her eyes as she watched Eddie pull out the tapes that Tamia stuck into her glove box, they were a mix of her tapes and Eddies, and she even had Chrissy's favorite tapes in there too. "Uptown Girl? Really? I thought I raised you better than this." Eddie frowns as he picks up one of Chrissy's tapes.

"That's one of my girlfriends, speaking of that." Eddie suddenly sat up straighter and looked at Tamia seriously. "She wants to buy some drugs." His eyebrows raised as he scooted towards the end of the passenger seat. "What? Shit, did you tell her to come to me?" Eddie asks scooting back when Tamia gives him a look when they were at a stop sign. "I did, she asked me where I can find some drugs because I smoke weed with you and she knows that I smoke weed so I told her you because I knew that you wouldn't take advantage of her." Tamia tapped her fingers on the steering wheel anxiously as she watched Eddie for his response. "I would never, so who is she? I mean I don't treat my customers badly but I need to tell her a time and shit. I need to know who to look for." Eddie asks, Tamia let out a breath before turning towards him and smiling. "It's Chrissy Cunningham, we're dating." Tamia's shoulders went up to her ears as she said her girlfriend's name.

Eddie gasped before putting a hand over his mouth in excitement, he turned in his seat propping one of his legs under him so he can face Tamia. "Really? Oh my god, but wait. Isn't she with that jerk jock?" Eddie raises an eyebrow as she looks at Tamia curiously who shakes her head. "No, he's just a psycho who thinks Chrissy is his girlfriend even though she declines his advances every time he asks her to go out. He's also racist but that's not surprising in the least." Tamia rolls her eyes. "Well, you got a great one. I will of course give her anything she needs, safely of course. I appreciate you trusting me with not only who your girlfriend is but also letting her know that I'm trustworthy. You and I both know what it's like getting your first drugs from someone you don't know and having a bad trip. From what you told me about her, she doesn't deserve to go through that."

Tamia wrinkles her nose at Eddie, she wasn't used to him being inspirational like he just was. "Don't know where that came from Edward but I appreciate it. And I know Chrissy will too. I gave her your number so expect a call sometime." Eddie playfully scoffed at the use of his first name but nodded and went back to rummaging around the glove box looking for something to play with, he laughed in achievement when he found what he wanted and held it up in pride. He popped out the old mixtape and carefully placed it back into the glove box before putting the one in.

Tamia couldn't see what it was before he placed it in the deck but she shouldn't have been surprised when Metallica started to blare through the speakers, she winced at the high volume and reached forward to turn it down when she was slapped on the hand. "Ow fuck." Tamia swore as she pulled her hand back and looked at Eddie offended. "We don't turn down Metallica." Tamia rolled her eyes fondly as she placed her hands back onto the steering wheel and kept driving.

During the rest of the drive Eddie kept cycling through different tapes until they finally reached the bar, before getting out both of them patted their pockets making sure the IDs were still where they can reach before they get out, Tamia looks down at her outfit before she walks up to the bouncer and hands her ID to him watching as Eddie rushes to catch up to her. "Let's go be gay," Tamia said once the bouncer checked Eddie's ID and gave the two of them the okay to go in.

The bouncer chuckled before opening the door and the two of them were hit with the musky smell of bodies and leather, Tamia looked over to Eddie who had a matching smile on his face, and walked straight towards some guys who were talking over in the corner leaving Tamia alone.