Prologue: Aftermath

( Five Finger Death Punch - Wrong Side of Heaven)

3rd POV:

The Supernatural world. A concept that must stay hidden from the normal world. Many people get dragged into it, many come willingly, some seek riches and glory, some seek power beyond their wildest dreams, or some sacrifice a part of themselves trying to protect the innocent civilians from encountering nightmerish creatures.

All in all, the Supernatural was never an easy world, especialy for those who try to live a normal one while hunting monsters. Normal people would scoff, would think that you are still a child... for believing in monsters. The concept of an afterlife, of Heaven and Hell, many people tossed them aside... but after the events that took place in the last 24 hours, many people started to change their minds.

Inside a tall building, within Los Angeles. A woman with dark hair, wearing a suit and an old general, were looking intensly at a wall filled with monitors

On one of the screens it showed a white haired man wearing a black coat, his arms were handcuffed to the chair that he was sitting in. Inside the room, in each corner stood an armed soldier, four soldiers in total, but their hands were... shaking, it looked like they were afraid of the handcuffed man.

The woman, also known as Emerson Jane, an CIA agent, narrowed her eyes at at the screen, then crossed her arms.

Jane: "I don't like this, at all." She sighed.

General: "At what are you reffering to, miss Emerson?" He lit up a cigar, then exhaled, letting out some smoke.

The General offered Jane a cigar, but she kindly denied.

Jane: "He made all the commotion, made us lose track of his allies, then surrendered of his own free will."

General: "I know what you are saying. If a man is literaly handcuffed guarded by hundreds of soldiers in the most secured facility possible and he is literally not giving a shit... something isn't right.."

Jane: "But then again... if you can do the things we saw him do... i won't be afraid either."

The General let out a long sigh, then massage the bridge of his nose. He was too old to deal with this kind of stuff.

General: "If yesterday you told me that monsters exist, i would've called you crazy." He snorted a little amused.

Jane: "Guess we are call crazy, 'cause we clearly saw that guy tear a fucking dragon with his bear hands." She scratched the back of her head in frustration.