Death, Life, and Time

3rd POV:

Duncan: "I'm sorry what? Greg, care to run that by me again? I don't think I've heard that right and it's a little concerning."

A teen Duncan was sitting inside a office of a doctor, doctor Gretory House to be more exact. And... the news he just go were not the kind news anyone would want to hear.

 the news he just go were not the kind news anyone would want to hear

Gregory: "You're dying."

Gregory placed a few files on his desk, he shaked his head as he sat down and placed his cane prompted against said desk. He looked Duncan in the eyes as he gave the teenager not older then 15 the dreadful news.

Duncan: "Bollocks..." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

Gregory: "Not the reaction I expected to see from someone that heard that the doesn't have much long, but knowing you it checks out."

Duncan took a deep breath and looked back at Gregory with a small frown and a little confusion, it seemed that he didn't looked much scared as more annoyed.

Duncan: "But... I thought I was getting better. What changed? I mean... even my left arm doesn't hurt as much."

Gregory sharply exhaled and schemed through the papers on his desk.

Gregory: "That's the thing, your arm is starting to die as well... well, earlier then your body at least. How many dishes did you break because your arm has been going limp or that you lost the feeling of having it."

Duncan looked away briefly, he sighed again. Gregory saw right through him in this case, this doctor could sense when something is wrong with his favorite patients.

Duncan: "A few of them... at first I believed I was just zoning out, but now..."

Gregory: "That too. Duncan, I want you to bear it for a while I say this. You're a dead man walking... or a dead teenager walking but that's beside the point."

Gregory flipped a few pages and pushed them in front of Duncan. It was a few test results that were not looking so good, also accompanied with a few old documents. Duncan looked at them with a blank stare.

Gregory: "Brain, heart, lungs... a vast majority of your internal organs appear to be damaged alongside many of your bones, muscle tissues and fibers, and joints. It's a miracle you're alive at this point but unfortunately past injuries started catching up. And... I looked into this for a while and surgery might be a fiable solution... but it won't help at all, it will just post pone the inevitable, so are the pills or medication, they'll only last for so long until you crack. You also said that as of late you've been having frequent short term memory loss, having trouble focusing, sleepless nights. Unless you plan on switching bodies I see no way out of this one, kid."