Ashley VS Ares

Ashley POV:

Honestly, even I'm quite surprised of this turn of events. Everyone stared flabbergasted at the deal that Rias just sealed with Duncan, and let's just say... Sirzechs has seen better days.

Byakko: 'We came here to talk about the potential threats against creation. How did we end up here...?'

'A good question indeed, unfortunately I have no answer.'

Sirzechs basicaly lost his wife because of Rias, it could've been worse. Sirzechs and Rias have been getting on Duncan's nerves for some time.

But many don't understand what just happened. Even if Rias wins... Duncan will get her soul to revive Issei. Duncan is gonna own Rias' very existence. No wonder he made the deal. Even if he loses, he wins.

Duncan: "Guess we're done here. I was gonna say that it was a pleasure, but I would be lying."

Duncan and I alongside Lilith were ready to visit the Kuroka's former master mansion. But Rias had to open her mouth again, stopping us. At this point it's starting to get on my nerves how much once can whine.

Byakko: 'Doesn't she get tired of whinning all the time? My ears are beginning to hurt.'

'Hopefuly we would get out of here soon enough.'

Lilith groaned and facepalmed, shaking her head. Duncan looked at Rias with a bored look.

Duncan: "What is it this time? I have places to be, things to do. Much better things than killing my braincells talking with you."

At least he knows how I feel when I'm talking with him.

Rias: "Do you know anything of Xenovia? She has been missing."

Rias gave Duncan a suspicious look. He on the other hand raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Nonetheless, so was I.

Duncan: "No. Maybe she is out there prayising our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Or maybe out looking for Michael. How, in bloody hell, am I supposed to know? Now bugger off."

Ashley: "Not yet. I have a question to ask myself."

I walked up to Rias and looked her in the eyes. She took a step back, her body shaking.

Ashley: "Who do you want back? Issei Hyodou or The Red Dragon Emperor?"

Rias: "W-what do you mean by that?"

Ashley: "Sigh...Forget it."

This time we let her speak no more. Walking out through the doors of the building and arriving outside the council building, we all took a deep breath.

Lilith: "At least that was over. Forgot how much some devil familias can be so annoying."

Ashley: "Especially some, let's not give names for the moment."

I felt three other presences aproaching us and lo and behold, the trio Archangel was there. Raphael, Uriel and Gabriel, they looked serious. Guess they are curious of Duncan's powers as a Monarch.

Gabriel: "Duncan, care to explain why..."

Gabriel was more calm about it but Raphael looked prepared for battle... that temper always gets her.

Raphael: "Why the fuck do you have Ashborn's powers?! They should've been gone!"

Uriel: "Leaving Raphael's foul language aside, she is right on this matter, so I have to ask... How? How do you possess the powers of a Monarch?"