Burdens

3rd POV:

After getting their drinks, and Dean and Sam got to meet some supernatural acquaintances of Duncan. Those being a demon, a fallen angel and The Devil become God. Evellyn, Azazel and Lucifer. The meeting was quite shaky, especially since the two Winchesters have some some past with some impostors, but alas, everything went relatively well.

The trio decided to leave the club, mostly because Dean was gonna get to drunk to drive afterwards. But as they just arrived on the street, the trio was met with another supernatural being, which made Duncan groan and facepalm.

This old man of norse origins required a level of patience to deal with.

???: "Oh? Quite the club i might say. I knew you always had exquisite tastes, boy!" The one eyed old man laughed wholeheartedly as he stroked his grey beard.

Duncan rolled his eyes, bringing out his flask, he took a swig from it. He was to sobber to deal with this, and he just got out of a club after having a couple of drinks. Once more, Dean and Sam were kinda confused at the scene, but who can blame them when supernatural beings just pop out of nowhere.

Duncan: "I might say the same thing. Never expected to find you here of all places, Odin."

Odin: "Hehe, just looking out for the

Odin: "Hehe, just looking out for the...  entertainemt area. Oh! Since you are familiar with this city, mind giving me some directions young man?"

Duncan: "Might want to take a right turn after a few buildings. There is just what you need... and more."

Dealing with the old pervert could give one a headache, such is the reason as to why Duncan just gave Odin the directions for his so called destination. But it's not like Odin had his moments, they weren't many, but he had... a few of them.

Just as that moment, Odin's gaze fell upon the two brothers who were accompanying Duncan. Odin stroked his beard having a knowing smile.

Odin: "Well this day is full of surprises. Not do i just pump into his hotheaded brat, but i also get to meet the Winchesters."

Sam: "Wait, you've heard of us?"

Odin: "Heard of you? My boy, you two are like the boogeyman! Hahaha!"

While Sam looked a little shy, Dean had a proud look. Duncan shook his head with a little smile, but almost in an instant, his expression changed as he looked around. Someone was missing, someone who always stuck around Odin.

Sam: "So, uh, Allfather? I've a few questions to ask of you, if you don't mind."

Dean: "Here we go again, going full nerd now are we?"