Unholly Offsprings of Ice and Death

3rd POV:

Duncan: "Oh bollocks!"

Ashley: "Damn it!"

Ashley and Duncan yelled out curses as they jumped aside, avoiding a giant tail smashing them as it came crashing feom high above. The ground was split wide open as it created shockwaves and gusts of wind.

Kamish: "You pathetic humans believe yourselves worthy enough to face me? FOOLS!"

Kamish roared loudly making the entire castle tremble under the might of his booming voice.

Duncan landed safely just as he avoided another tail swipe, then he dusted off his leather jacket and adjusted his sunglasses.

Duncan: "Well I'll be damned... doesn't this guy get a soar throat from all that shouting? Must be exhausting." He chuckled.

Ashley landed right by his side and moved a few strand of hair that obscured her vision.

Ashley: "Must everything be a joke to you?" She inquiered, yet she couldn't hide the faint smirk on her lips.

Duncan: "Yes, otherwise I might just become as cranky as you. With that attitude you might even become an grumpy old lady that scares the kids of her lawn. Ughh! Giving me shivers."

Ashley: "And you're gonna become the alcoholic grampa that sleeps with the shotgun under his pillow. Your point?"

As the two continuer to banter back and forth, Kamish stopped and blinked a couple of times. He couldn't put his finger on the situation.

Kamish: 'Are they... ignoring me? How... how...'

Kamish lowered his head and clenched his jaws in fury. Under the scales, a fiery orange colour emanatted as flames started to gather within his belly.

Kamish: "HOW DARE YOU?! YOU ARROGANT HUMANS!"

Kamish roared loudly as he widely opened his jaws. From within his mouth a light burned brighter and brighter as embers gathered around until it was released into a powerful explosion followed by a heat blast aimed towards the still bantering duo. And the attack struck true as the flames burned past them and through the castle's walls, as it landed outside in a great distance a giant mushroom could formed upon impact that could be seen upon thousands of kilometers. The land trembled as Kamish let out a victorious roar.

Kamish: "Foolish humans! That's what you get for show- Nghh! Gah!"

Kamish grunted in pain as blade sliced through the scales around his neck, the dragon lowered himself as the crimson liquid dripped down and splattered onto the ground.

Kamish: "WHO DARES?!"

A knight donning a black armor landed with a loud thud in front of Kamish. Igris firmly grasped the claymore style blade as he looked down upon the dragon.

Igris: "I dare! You think too highly of yourself believing you took my king and his sister down. Word of advice for the few seconds of life you have left. Pray."

Kamish: "...what?"

Kamish slowly looked at the place where Igris pointed with his sword. A cloud of dust, the same place where he aimed his breath attack. But the dragon felt two sources of great power as a chill ran down his spine making him step back.