Hunters in Los Angeles

Author's note: I've decided to make the Hunter Association a deviation from the Clocktower, in order to make their existance to have some sense. So to think of them as mages who get payed to hunt monsters. Just to clarify as to why those kind of hunters are a little stronger. Trying to make the story as grounded as much as i can. Any opinions and thoughts are welcomed.

NOW BACK TO THE STORY! MOTHERFUCKERS!

3rd POV:

Cha HaeIn stepped out of the plane. She quickly went to get her luggage  She finally arrived in Los Angeles. But this visit was more for own mental health, ever since of the failure that it was Jeju Island and her meeting with the Ant King, she needed a vacation from hunting. Having such a close meeting with death, left some scars, mentaly most.

She was about to grab her luggage, but her hands started shaking a little. Taking a few deep breaths, she quickly composed herself. Grabbing her luggage, she left the airport and started looking for her friends.

Cha HaeIn finally spotted two individuals waiting by a car.

The first was a young woman with blonde hair and light blue eyes. Angela Ziegler.

The second was a young man just a tad bit shorter then Angela, he has brown hair and green eyes

The second was a young man just a tad bit shorter then Angela, he has brown hair and green eyes. Mike Briggs.

 Mike Briggs