Tales of Rider: Part 3

3rd POV:

With their new alliance concluded between Velvet's group and Gabriel and Duncan, the night ended there. Most of them went to sleep, well except Magilou who had to punish her traitor Malak named Bienfu, but that's another thing. Gabriel being a an Archangel had no need for such commodities, but enjoyed the ritual.

Our resident albino-punk-half-british-biker on the other hand, had other plans. He was sitting at a table in the main dinning room. A bottle of whiskey and a glass already filled in front of him. At this point it was just his crippling alcoholism kicking in, with the combination of his gut feeling preparing him in advance for another incoming headache.

Duncan: "So... feel like talking...?"

Zarathos: 'About what?'

Duncan raised the glass and looked into his reflection in the alcoholic beverage. His image was shortly replaced with a flaming skull.

Duncan: "About Michael... and Azrael's Blade? Maybe I want your take on this one."

Zarathos: 'Hmph, we do what we usualy do. He is doing what he does best, causing trouble.'

Duncan: "Guess you're right about that. Still, we have to be careful about the Blade though."

Zarathos: 'As long as we avoid any lethal hits, we are fine. That Blade works just like any other blade.'

Duncan: "Yeah, if a simple blade could end your existance..."

Duncan downed the glass in one go and put it on the table. Duncan pushed back the chair as he lifted himself up.

Duncan: "I feel like going on a walk." He muttered to himself.

Duncan strolled towards the door, as he was about to open the door, he glanced with the corner of his eye behind his shoulder. He softly chuckled.

Duncan: 'Velvet doesn't know how to hide her pressence, does she?'

Opening the door to the inn, he set out towards the forest.

Walking through the forest, he heard a sudden caw from above. On his shoulder perched himself a black raven with bright blue runes. It was Duncan's raven, Azure.

Azure continued to flap his wings and caw, as if he was communicating with Duncan

Azure continued to flap his wings and caw, as if he was communicating with Duncan. He sent the raven in a scouting mission before going to the inn, hence why Azure was in the area.

He grabbed his chin in thought at the info he received from the raven.

Duncan: 'I see... necroplasm...'