French Werewolf in Mexico

3rd POV:

The rays of the sun shined through the dark clouds upong a destroyed city. Lighting and thunder polluted the silenced and tranquility once lost in war.

Duncan came to a stop once a drunk woman stumbled up on the road ahead of him. The woman, still holding onto the cup filled with wine, glared at Duncan, wishing death and destruction to befall upon him.

The woman tried to stand straight, but it was clear that she couldn't, she was too drunk. But one thing remained consistent, her scornful glare thrown towards the white haired Rider standing in front of her.

The woman just happened to be none other then Hera herself.

Hera: "Look around you! Is this what you wanted?! You once again prove that you are nothing but an ANIMAL! A MONSTER! Passing on your rage and cruelty! You will never change!"

Duncan scoffed and rolled his eyes. His uncaring expression not changing for one bit as Hera spat at him. As he walked, he pushed Hera aside making her fall and drop her wine glass. She wasn't even worth killing, he decided to let her wallow in her own delusions and despair.

Hera: "All of this for what?! That whore Amaterasu?! You only prove that you are just a lapdog!"

With those words alone, Hera doomed whatever life she had left.

Duncan's expression turned into a rage filled scowl, his eyes burning fiery red as his sclera turned pitch black. He stomped to Hera and grabbed her by the head and threw her against a wall. Duncan then threw a haymaker in her face, sending her rolling on the ground. He then stomped on her back a few times until he heard her spine snap in two. He grabbed her by both arms and put a foot on her back. Starting to pull slowly, he tore both of her arms off. Grabbing her by the hair, Duncan then proceeded to bash Hera's face into the ground multiple times in a row. Eventually he stopped, turning her around to face the sky, Hera's face was literraly unrecognizable. Duncan then put her foot on her neck and with a simple motion, he snapped it.

Hera's body began to twitch and glow. But before something could happen, Duncan grabbed a box that was latched to hip belt and lifted it up. The box opened and absorbed a black miasma that was coming out from Hera's corpse. Duncan then strapped the box back to his belt.

Duncan: "Pandora sends her regards."

Just as he started to walk away, the earth started to tremble. A shadow loomed over him. Looking up, he saw a giant hand about to squash him. The giant hand slammed on top of him making the earth quake once more. The giant hand started to tremble as it began to lift up, not by it's own volition though. Duncan, who just transformed, lifted the hand up and thew it aside, making the titanic figure that which belong, to stagger a little.