[Five] Huh?

*tralala timeskip tralala its been so long tralala*

You winced at those memories especially the ones from your highschool years. You decided to make a cup of (coffee/tea/whatever you like) to help you calm down. Then you remembered you were supposed to film a video for your channel today. You looked at the list amd groaned "List of stupid things I did in higschool" you read out loud. You grabbed a red pen and drew a line over it "Not today!"

An obnoxiously loud ringtone began to play on your phone, prompting you to to answer it "Hello?" "(Y/N) HAVE YOU PACKED YET?!" You looked at the calendar and nearly fell off your seat "SHIT I FORGOT SITC IS IN THREE DAYS I'M PACKING!" You heard someone laugh in the background. Dan probably "Put your phone on loudspeaker weebo so we can talk!"

"First things first (Y/N), did everything arrive?" She asked, while you looked around your room for a suitcase "They came yesterday. Where is SITC this year anyway?" You asked her, coughing when you brushed off the dust "PHIL WHERE IS SITC THIS YEAR?" You heard her shout. She's probably in the lounge since Phil answered back immediately "LONDON!" (Guys I actually looked up where SITC will be held) "Not again" she grumbled before answering back "Are you sure?" "Positive"

*tralala timeskip again skip the airport because I never flew in a plane before tralala my childhood is so lame tralala I still want to go to Japan tralala PDRsan needs more subs*

You looked around the waiting area, feeling a bit lost. London is a big city and you dont wamt to risk getting lost there again. Someone tapped your shoulder, prompting you to turn around and see a dark-haired man with blue eyes. He was wearing a red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans with matching black shoes. He seemed familiar to you but where "Are you (Y/F/N)?" He asked. You nodded and continued to look around "My cousin sent me here to pick you up since she's busy" Your jaw nearly dropped. How the hell you didn't recognize its not only Jade's cousin but one of your favourite Youtubers (aside from Steven of course duh) "Um yeah... I thought she would be the one picking me up or Dan... Wait. Dan's lazy am I right?" He chuckled and grabbed your suitcase "This way my kind lady"

Soon, you arrived at their flat "Okay we ask you not to give away our location" You rolled your eyes "That's what Dan screamed at me few hours ago" "I HEARD THAT (Y/N)!" You heard Dan shout

You noticed someone is missing "Where's Jade?" You asked "At work" Phil answered, bringing your suitcase upstairs "Work? I thought Jade is unemployed" "Well if you remember, we both took Law. I dropped out, she finished. She's a lawyer now" You totally expected that from someone as smart and as serious as her "Eh why didn't she drop out? Why did you drop out?" Dan shrugged, not looking up from his laptop "I didn't like it. I don't know why she stayed though. She wanted to take Media but I really don't know why she gave up her dream" You noticed there was a graduation picture on the mantle. Approaching it, you took the picture and observed

It was her graduation picture. She appeared to be forcing a smile like her parents. You can seee she didn't go through university to get the degree she doesn't want "Its a miracle she survived her parents" Someone spoke, making you jump. You turned to see its just Phil towering over you "Huh?" "Her parents aren't the best people around. Sure they might be rich and sent both her and Dan to a boarding school. But they never had time for her. The only time she saw them was her graduation. They had a shouting match after the picture was taken"

"Wrong? What's wrong?! Everything! My parents sent me away because they don't like me! And I'm pissed at people calling me a Chinese nerd when in reality I'm half for fuck's sake they need to chill!" She shouted at both of you before taking off to the dorms "JADE WAIT!"

(ITALICS WONT WORK WTF WATTPAD FIX THIS)

"I'M HOME!" A tired sounding voice called out. You looked back at the picture and felt your heart drop. You've been so caught up in your love problems you never noticed that your bestfriend gave up being happy "Jay we have a surprise!" Jade walked in the lounge and dropped her bag "(Y/N)!" She ran to hug you, making you feel better "Hey Jay how's work?" Phil asked, picking up her bag and putting it down on the table "The usual. I begged chief to let the associate do the work for me for a week since you know I'm helping you" Then she began to cough. Phil threw her a concerned look while Dan raised an eyebrow "Tell us the truth "You kept coming home late when you returned to work last week. Have you been overworking yourself" She shook her head and grinned "Overtime. To compensate for the week I'll be absent" You sighed and plopped down on the couch next to Dan "Did you forget that you're not allowed to be overstressed" She just brushed it off and went to the kitchen "Was she always like this? I swear she sounds tireder everytime we talk" "I dont know. She buried herself deep in her job. She does that when she wants to forget something" Dan answered, his voice filled with concern. You also noticed the look on his face but shook it off. You're just paranoid "Phil show her the bedroom. I'll talk to her" Dan stood up and left the room, leaving you alone with Phil "Um are you gonna show me where is the room or something?" "Right! This way"
====================================================================
Few hours later, you were awakened by a loud argument downstairs "THE DOCTOR WARNED YOU NOT TO OVERWORK YOURSELF JADELYN LESTER ARE YOU LISTENING?! WHY DO YOU KEEP OVERWORKING YOURSELF?!" Dan shouted at Jade when you went in the kitchen "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOWELL! Why are you so concerned all of the sudden?!" Dan's face was drained of color as he stood there frozen "Dan. Tell me why do you care? Why do you and Phil care too much about me? I can manage on my own okay?! Am I making myself clear?" He did not respond, only looking at her. She sighed and saw you looking at them "What are you doing here?" She spat. You were surprised at her sudden change of attitude. She was an angel earlier "Um I just want tea..." You mumbled, walking out of her way for the fear she might snap your neck. You can feel her gaze boring through your skull "You heard us didn't you?" You nodded while looking for a mug "Tell me. How much did you hear?" "Jade will you please stop interrogating (Y/N) she came here for tea not to be questioned!" He snapped at her

They were fighting a lot lately whenever you Skyped them. They were best of friends way back in childhood now they're constantly arguing. Mostly because Jade kept coming home late or Dan being lazy. One time they even argued about moving to London. They were on non-speaking term for months

"How about Dan you shut up and leave us alone for a bit?" You calmly told him, pointing at the glass door. He shot you an apologetic look before getting out "Okay spill the beans Lester. Why are you overworking yourself" You asked her. Jade sighed and opened the fridge, taking out a milk carton "Long story short. I want to forget I had feelings. I can't help it" she looked at you sadly when she handed you the milk carton "I may or may not have fallen for somebody who'll never love me back"

"TRUTH OR DARE JADE!" Your cheeky 14 year old self asked "Truth" You thought of a question and snickered "Do you like someone in the room?" Jade glanced at Dan who wasn't looking before nodding, turning a light shade of pink

[Jade's POV] [LOOK I DID SOMEONE ELSE'S POV]
(Y/N) stared at me. Its not a big news that she knew I liked Dan. She claimed that she already knew that way before the stupid party game "But why overwork yourself? What makes you think of that?"

I pushed my glasses a bit higher and continued to stare at the fridge "A while back, Dan said he liked someone for a long time but never told anyone. Not even Phil. So I assumed he likes Cat. I mean look at the way he looked at your ex's girlfriend. Heart Eyes Howell everyone!"

[Your POV]
"-Heart Eyes Howell everyone!" She was so wrong really. The oblivious one. Obviously too busy being jealous to see that was directed at her

"Speaking of your ex, let's forget my hopeless love situation. How about we talk about the plan?" Good. She's going back to her normal self. You rolled your eyes and sipped on your tea. This better be good or else its highschool all over again

I WROTE 1.5K WORDS ARE YOU PROUD OF ME DO YOU LIKE IT LONGER BE PATIENT WEEBOS THE PLOT WILL SOON BE ROLLING LIKE ADELE

ALSO Y U NO WORK ITALICS?! IS IT JUST ME OR OTHER iOS USERS ARE EXPERIENCING THIS TOO?!

LOOK WHO STOLE HER AUNT'S iPAD TO UPDATE (more like borrowed. Meh she rarely uses it anyway)