Disney

I'm a sucker for titles just like author being a sucker for intros xD ~Double

How do I do this?! ~Steven

Just tell them! ~Double

For as long as he remembered, he couldn't get out the image of a young girl visiting his dreams again

His childhood love

Despite there are prettier fans he can possibly date, he still loved her

But it all changed when she moved away, making him forget her name

What is it again? Rachel? Isabel?

He pounded on his keyboard, making a glass fall in process "Damnit..." he muttered. Picking up the broken pieces, his mind wandered father and farther. Definitely visitng the memory lane.

-A very kawaii flashback-

"Arvey!" A little girl came running to him "(Y/N)! Look at this!" he held up a violet "Its pretty" "Like you (Y/N)"

-unkawaii ending of a kawaii flashback-

Violets... They just remind him of her. Maybe the park had violets in their flower beds He thought. Making a mental note to visit the park later, he skyped Kyle and asked for a game with him "Why not Jimmy?" "Game on!"

-A little while later... after murdering Kyle's children-

The park seemed peaceful and relaxed. Not too many people are around because its night already. I stroll around the park, trying to remember where the violets are. I think I was so focused on finding them when I bumped into someone "Ow sorry!" I apologized "Its okay, I'm probably too focused" I couldn't see her well enough "Excuse me but can I know your name?" I randomly blurt out "(Y/N). Nice to meet you-" "Harvey" (I KNOW HARVEY ISN'T HIS REAL NAME BUT JUST GO ON WITH THE STORY OKAY?! I'M SHOUTING NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO EAT PASTA!) Her eyes widened "Harvey?" Idiot Harvey, why you didn't recognize that voice?! "I missed you" she said, hugging me "I missed you too"

Extended Ending

Kyle was quietly laughing "Channy you owe me 20 bucks!" The girl shrugged "I supposed we made a bet our bestfriends knew each other!" Laughing, she gave him his 20 and accidentically tripped in front of someone "Whoops" "Are you alright miss?"

Well... this needs another oneshit if you ask me xD