Extended Endings anyone?

I'm so good at making extended endings xD Time to make the... Um... GAAAAAAAAH! Adi take over! I'm getting on the stage! ~Me

Ha! Now I'm in control of this! ~Adi

If you mess up, I swear I'll make you run crying to your mama! ~Me

-*-*-*-

Extended Ending of Chapter 23 xD

(Baki's POV)

I noticed Simon could stop staring at Resa "Simon dude, you're creeping someone out!" "Oh sorry! I didn't notice!" I just rolled my eyes while Ryan held back a laugh. I'm more excited to see Martin though!

(Martin's POV) (MARTIN GET ON STAGE RIGHT NOW! STOP TROLLING STEVEN! ~Adi)

Olivia and I walked in the emergency room with worried looks on our faces "I hope Violet's going to be alright" She just nodded and kept on walking. I wonder how are the guys?

As soon as we walked in, Baki rolled his eyes while Ryan looked like he's trying to hide something "Problem guys?" "Martin you're there! Who's the girl by the way?" I introduced Olivia to my friends while they introduced themselves "Martin's got a girlfriend yo!" Simon yelled, making Resa wake up (Let's just say Resa fainted from shock overlord) "Gab? Oh God where am I?!" She looked around, confused and trying to orient herself (typical me if I wake up somewhere. Amnesiac much?) "You're in the hospital. Are you alright?" I asked her. She shook her head "Man, why the room is spinning?! Oh what are those polka dots?!" (I therefore conclude she hit her head when she fainted :P) "Lie down a littl bit Resa. By the way, those new people are Baki" I pointed to Baki "Hi!" "Ryan aka Double" "Nice to meet you!" "And rage Simon" "Shut up Martin!" He yelled at me... Again "I'm Theresa. Call me Resa instead. Now I want to sleep"

As soon as she fell asleep again, looks like Simon was staring at her xD

All aboard!