fifteen | whipped

fifteen | WHIPPED
━━━━━━━━━━
B E A U M O N E T

All I wanted was to kiss her. To have her mouth glide against mine, to have my tongue examine her own, and to have her body pressed against mine. My desire wasn't just to kiss her, I just wanted to be near her, be around her until I got sick of it. But I don't think I'll ever be fatigued by her.

Every time I was around her, she provided me with some type of warmth I can't name. It was like the earth was me, and she was like the sun it craved. She offers me all the energy, light, and goodness like the sun provides for the earth, filling me with an inner brightness I never knew I would have.

"Are you still mad at me?" Zion taps my shoulder as he sits down next to me on the couch. The question he just asked goes through me as I continues eating my bagel.

Indra left about thirty minutes after our almost kiss yesterday, and I'm still fed up with Zion ever since that moment.

"Hello?" Zion waves his hand in front of my face, and I glare at him. "How am I supposed to know you were going to kiss Indra yesterday night?" I still ignore him, and a groan escapes his lips. "Well, did you ask her to be your date for next week?"

"Why do you assume I'm going to ask her?" I ask, taking another bite of my bagel. I watch him move one of his legs and plant it under his other one on the couch.

He faces me and gives me a "are you serious" face, if that even a thing, "She is the only person you brought here to this apartment." He cuts a piece of his pancake with his metal fork, "Unless you're going to take me to the double date next week, you have no one else to take."

"I have other friends." I state, my face looking set-back by his response.

"Name them." He commands, shoving a piece of his pancake into his mouth. I drift my eyes up to the dark-colored ceiling. I look back at him to see his eyebrows raised, waiting for my answer. "See!"

"Fuck off." I mumble, leaning over to the transparent, oval coffee table and placing my plate on it. I slip my hands into my front jeans pocket and pull out my phone.

"Are you going to ask her?" He asks, a big smile etched on his face.

"No, I'm going to ask your mom." I sarcastically said, my lips forming into a straight line.

My apprehension over her response has prevented me from asking her earlier then I should. My stomach tingles strangely as my fingers hover over the digital keyboard. I dislike this feeling.

"You think you're so fucking funny, don't you." His bright smile fades into a frown.

"Yes, yes I do." I reply, drifting my head down to my phone. I grin softly as I look for Indra's contact and send a text.

BEAU:

hey, coffee lover

INDRA:

hey
new nickname for me?

yes, no, maybe?
Idk yet
i wanted to ask you something.

okayyyy
what do you need

promise me you wont make fun of me.

i always make fun of you
a hard promise to keep

i want you to be my date to a double date dinner my friend is doing.
you don't have to say yes, but i would love it if you said yes.

I immediately slam my phone on my lap, anxious about what she's going to say. The next thing I hear is laughter, laughter that filled the whole apartment. I face the idiot who is chuckling and scowl at him. "What?"

"Who are you?" He ask, losing his breath from his laughter. "You? Nervous? Who would have thought?"

"Shut up." I mutter, tapping my foot on the hardwood floor repeatedly. I checked my phone to see if she texted me yet, but there isn't a message notification yet.

"I love this new Beau. Wait, let me take a picture of this so I could use this against you in the future." He grabs his phone off the coffee table and points the camera toward me.

I flick the phone off as he takes the pictures, "Fuck. Off."

My phone rang before Zion could get an answer. I pick up and check the notification.

i'll be glad to go.
when is it?

next week tuesday
around six pm

do i have to wear something specific.

no, wear whatever you like.

any suggestions?

you look good in everything wear
so, no. i cant give you any suggestions :)

thanks for the wonderful help

The emoji of rolling eyes appears immediately, and I chuckle slips out my lips.

Zion's lips emit a sign of happiness, "You're blushing." He reaches over to press his fingers to my checks, but I smack his hands away from my face. "I've never seen you so  whipped before."

"I'm leaving." I raise my body off the comfortable cushion and stand on my feet.

"Wait, get your plates and place them in the sink." Zion says, annoyance laced in his voice.

I ignored his comment, moving towards my room."Oh-I can't hear you."

"You shithead, I know you could hear me." He shouts before I enter my room and close the white door behind me. I walk towards my bed and sit down on the edge of the mattress, continuing to text the woman I adore.

I  N  D  R  A    F  O  R  E  S  T

I never thought there was anything to cure my solitude until I met Beau. Everything we did together, I didn't feel any sort of loneliness coursing through my veins. He was my cure to my solitude like the sun was to the plants after a long rain storm.

I slid my phone back into my back pocket, with a bright smile on my face. I face Eloise, a grin stretched on her face. Her elbow props on the cashier counter, eyeing me weirdly. "What?"

"Nothing. I've just never seen you so happy." She states as I amble closer to her. "Who's the special someone?"

"No one." The sparkle on my face remains untouched.

"Yeah right." Eloise chuckles. "I see the way you were texting someone, that's no, no one."

I roll my eyes, "You know that red dress I wore for the event you did here." I tried to change the subject, and she nods. "I was thinking about wearing it next week somewhere."

"The one with the slit by your thigh?" She asks, and I dip my head repeatedly. The curves on her lips grow even more, "You should, you look hot wearing it."

I thanked her before I asked my other question, "How's Lexi?" Her eyes shine with love, she really does love her girlfriend. It was always my wish to have what they had, a love so big that it would make galaxies weak. We talked for the rest of my shift, and I left the shop being excited about the date I have next week.

━━━━━━━━━━

I don't know if I like this chapter or not, but oh well. Sorry for the short chapter, but next chapter is going to be longer, promise.

anyways, hope everything is going well and have a great night/day.