twenty-five | intimacy

twenty-four |  INTIMACY
━━━━━━━━━━
B E A U    M O N E   T

Kissing Indra is always going to be life-changing, I'll always be addicted to the movement of her lips, the sounds that fall off her, and the taste. And I shouldn't be surprised, just a simple smile from her has the power to unravel me, and kisses from her are far more worse.

I've imagined this exact position so, so many times, and the things I would do to her in this position, but all I could do is kiss her, and just leave my hands on both sides of her head. I'm overwhelm, overwhelm by her boldness, overwhelm by her lips, overwhelm by just her presence in general.

Her back arches, brushing her hips against my erection. "Fuck." I groan against her lips when she takes quick breaths, my hands traveling all over her body, the clothes breaking her full warmth from mine. Her breathing continues to quicken as she brushes her lips against mine, her hands removing my jacket off my shoulders.

I push my body off the bed, removing my thick black jacket and the white shirt under it, while I watch her. The sight of her laying on the bed, her plump lips, her eyes following the movement of my hands and focusing on my lower abs, and her catching her breath makes my cock hard.

Indra smirks, throwing her legs over the bed. She loops her fingers through the belt loop of my jeans and gently pulls me closer to her as she stands up. She places a soft kiss on my lips, quickly to the point my lips yearning for more as she places her hands on my shoulders. With soft, burning kisses, she presses her lips on my cheek and slowly reaches for my neck, and starts sucking, whimpering following off my lips as I grasp her hips. The sucking stops, and she places a kiss on the hickey she left on my neck. Her kisses travel from my collarbone to my chest as I harden with every kiss.

I should stop her. This is all about her.

I place my hand under her chin and lift it up so she could be looking up at me. "As much as I love this, it's your birthday to remember." I lightly push her back onto the bed and hover over her body, pecking her lips. "It should be me pleasuring you."

I  N  D  R  A    F  O  R  E  S  T

Straight after Beau said that his lips went straight to my neck, and a slight moan escapes my lips. His lips suck on the flesh on my skin as his hands cup my clothed chest, massaging them. My body grew hotter as he continued the combination, repeatedly, before he removes his lips from his neck and moves them to brush them against my lips.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers as I nod my head, and his finger travels in between my cleavage all the way down to the waistband of my jeans. He slips his hands in between my legs, using only his finger to lightly touch my clit and instantly making my hips lift up.

"So responsive," Beau quietly says into my ear as he continues to work his fingers on my clit. "So wet." He circles his fingers faster as the moans of his name fall off my lips. He eases his way down and slips his fingers into me, slowly, and my mouth falls open. "You like that." I moan as he continues to speak, "Don't you?"

I arch my back, my breast pressing against his chest. "I would like it more if you moved faster." I whisper, smirking. "I doubt that you-" Before I could finish that last word of my sentence, he sped his fingers in and out of me, making me lose my breath.

"You were saying?" He raises his eyebrows as his eyes study every fleck of emotion on my face.

"Fuck, Beau." I moan, slipping my hand into his hair as he curls his fingers inside me, increasing the pressure in my lower stomach. My hips rise, my eyes shut close, and my mouth wide open, whimpering, at the sudden reach of orgasming, but Beau stops, causing my hips to drop down, my eyes to shoot open, and my mouth