Chapter 2

(F/N) walked towards the group of students, consisting of the greaser, the nerd, Meg the goth girl, the football jockey, and three cheerleaders. One of the cheerleaders being Brittney, and the football jockey being Lance. (F/N) sighed as he walked up to the students, shrugging his duffel bag on his shoulder. Brittney looked over at him as he approached, looking up and down his body.

"What are you doing!?" She asked. (F/N) squinted his eyes in confusion as Brittney walked up to him.

"I'm sorry?" He said, only for Brittney to shove his shoulder away and walk past him.

Confused, (F/N) turned around and saw Natelie, wearing a baggy sweater that was wrapped around her arm, revealing her shoulder and bra straps that went over them. She also wore a pair of skinny jeans that were tucked into a pair of tan ankle boots. She had a small, drawstring backpack on her back as well as a pair of glasses on her eyes making her more cute. She shrunk in fear as Brittney walked up to her and looked down at her.

"You're suppose to wear your cheerleader uniform!" Brittney said, crossing her arms over her chest. Natelie slightly squeaked in surprise as she looked at Britteny in fear.

"I-I-I thought cheerleaders d-didn't have to wear their uniforms." Natelie said, holding her bag a bit tighter. Brittney scowled a bit deeper as she looked at Natelie's attire.

"And what the fuck is this?" She asked. "Why are you trying to act cute?" Brittney asked. Natelie held her hands up in surrender.

"I-I wasn't! Th-This is all I had to wear!" She said, sweating heavily. Brittney squinted her eyes at her before she backed away with a bitchy "hmph!" and walked away. (F/N) sighed as he was going to walk up to her, but the greaser quickly rushed up to her. When Natelie let out a relieved sigh, the greaser was right in front of her.

"Don't listen to that bitch." He said, smirking at her before he motioned to her outfit. "I think you look tight in that sweater." He said. Natelie blushed and slightly shifted.

"Y-You do?" She asked, looking at him.

"Indeed I do." The greaser continued. "How about you get with the Drifter and we can get ourselves a little cabin here in the woods?" He asked. (F/N)'s heart sank. He actually started to grow feelings for her.

"U-Uh...sure." Natelie replied before she followed the greaser back to the group. (F/N) looked at her and sighed.

"Whatever." He muttered before he secured the duffel bag on his shoulder and walked towards the group as well.

A few minutes later, everyone began to walk inwards, towards the camp. (F/N) pulled his phone out to call his mom, to let her know that he's headed towards the main area of the campsite, but to his surprise there was no reception there. No bars at all. He sighed again and slipped the phone back in his pocket.

"It sucks having no reception." A voice said, next to (F/N). He jumped in surprise and turned to the source, seeing Meg chewing on a wad of gum. She glanced over at him, seeing his surprised reaction on his face. "What? Never seen a girl before?" She asked. (F/N) let out a breath before he looked ahead of him.

"No, I just never expect someone to talk to me." (F/N) answered. Meg nodded in response, looking ahead of herself as well before she turned her head to him.

"Do you go to our school?" She asked. With that, (F/N) sighed and walked faster, getting away from her. Her gaze followed him. She shrugged her shoulders. "What!? What did I say!?" She asked before she sighed and kept walking.

(F/N) kept walking, gripping his duffel bag tightly as nerd walked up to him. He stood next to (F/N), trying to think of something to say before he screwed up the chance to get on his good side.