Chapter 7

Back at Crystal Lake Camp, at an old, tattered shack, the killer from before completely kicking the door open. The killer stomped in and chopped the machete in ont of the wooden posts that held it up. She stood in front of a strange table, with two bodies laying next to it and a head on a table. The head was old and decaying, being surrounded by candles and sitting on top of a strange marking in white. The killer walked in with three bodies, a head, and the bottom half of a jaw. The bodies belonging to the cheerleaders and Lance.

"Here you go." The killer said as she threw the bodies, head and jaw, down in front of the small shrine. She purposely avoided the sweater and pants that was set in front of it. "Two sluts and the one who fucks them." She said as she walked out of the room. She stopped abruptly when she reached the doorframe and slowly turned back to the shrine, like a kid who was about to get in trouble. She stood there, looking at the head on the shrine. "You've seen what happened." She said, talking to the dead head on the shrine. There was even more silence, causing the killer to cross her arms and lean to one side of her body, moving her lips to the side of her mouth. "Chastise me all you want, but it won't bring them back." She said as she leaned towards the head. She blinked a few times at the lifeless head before she gave her a crazy look. "What kind of dumbass will come back here after I attack them here?" She asked, sounding like the talking head was saying something crazy.

Over at the hospital, (F/N) was looking up at the ceiling in the hospital room and thought to himself as Robbie was sleeping in the bed next to him.

"I think I might give her a gift." (F/N) muttered.

Back at the old shack.

"Listen, even if I don't have the hockey mask, I'm not wearing that sack over my head again." She said as she leaned against one of the walls. "I don't care what you say, you are not making me wear that sack again." The killer said as she kicked herself away from the wall. "Whatever, good night, Mom." She said before she walked up to the shrine and blew the candles out, walking out of the room and walking to her own room. She walked past some of the weapons along the wall and laid down on her bed, resting her hands behind her head and looking up at the hole in the ceiling. The hole was small, but it had enough room to show some of the stars in the sky. The killer threw one leg over the other, peeking up at the sky. Then, it started to rain, dripping through the hole. "God dammit." She muttered.

The next day, (F/N), Meg, and Robbie went back to school. Meg was perfectly okay, since she didn't really sustain any damage when she was running from the killer.

It was the end of the school day, once again. (F/N) was at his locker, grabbing his stuff and all as Robbie and Meg walked up to him.

"Hey, (F/N)." Robbie greeted. (F/N) glanced over at the two and nodded.

"Hey, guys." (F/N) replied before he looked back in his locker. "Normally, a lot of people don't approach me, so what's up?" He asked. Robbie and Meg looked at each other before Robbie reached into his backpack, that was strapped to the back of his wheelchair, and pulled out the school's newspaper.

"Something you might want to see." Robbie said as he handed (F/N) the paper. (F/N) glanced over at the paper and grabbed it. And the one thing that stood out, not only from the big, bold headlines, was the mention of the attack on the killer.

What did it say?

It said, "LOCAL SCHOOL GREASER RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACKING THE FABLED CRYSTAL LAKE KILLER!"

(F/N) clenched the paper tight as he looked at the headline. He clenched his fist in the paper as he actually bore his fingers in the pages, tearing all the way through, along with crumpling the paper.

"Aw, I was going to do the crossword puzzle." Robbie muttered as (F/N) threw the paper on the ground.

"THAT BASTARD WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE CAMP WHEN THE ATTACK HAPPENED!!! HE RAN AWAY LIKE A SCARED LITTLE SCHOOLGIRL!!!" (F/N) shouted, loudly, causing Meg and Robbie to slightly roll back.

"Uh, (F/N), I don't think you should be shouting so loud, or you'll draw attention." Meg said.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I'M SHOUTING, OR NOT, BECAUSE PEOPLE BARELY EVEN LOOK IN MY DIRECTION!!!" (F/N) shouted as he slammed his locker shut. And yeah, it was true, no one was looking at him like they didn't even notice the shouting. "First, he goes and takes Natelie, and now he's taking credit for something he didn't even do." He growled, seeing Robbie slowly approach him.

"Okay, let's try to calm down, because you are starting to sound like a Yandere." Robbie said. (F/N) sighed as he picked his bag up and slung it on his shoulder.

"Whatever." (F/N) muttered before he looked towards Robbie. "Say, the hockey team should be done with practice, right?" He asked. Robbie jumped at the question and nodded.

"Um, yeah they should, why?" He asked. (F/N) looked away and turned away from Robbie.

"I'm going back there." He said. Robbie and Meg looked at him in complete shock as they watched (F/N) walk off.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Robbie said as he quickly approached (F/N) and rolled in front of him. "Did the impact to the shoulder also rupture your brain?" He asked. "You are completely insane for going back there, especially after you've been attacked." Robbie pointed out.

"Robbie's right, (F/N)." Meg said, adding on to the conversation. "You're still recovering from the attack, you shouldn't go back there. What if she kills you?" She asked. (F/N) turned around and looked towards Meg with a serious expression.

"Depends." (F/N) said.

"On what?" Meg asked.

"Then who, in this school, will actually care?" He asked. "My family may care, my brother may care, but everyone else in this town wouldn't." He said before he turned to walk towards the hockey building. Meg and Robbie looked at (F/N) in shock as they watched him walk off, once again.

Along the way, he walked past different students until he noticed the same newspaper loosely hanging out of someone's backpack. He reached over and grabbed it before he walked outside.

He walked over to the hockey team's building, walking into the locker room as the hockey players were walking inside. They were laughing and patting each other's shoulders. (F/N) walked up to one of the lockers and found an old hockey mask. When he grabbed it, it was coincidentally the same as the one the killer had, with the red markings. But there was something he noticed.

"Fiberglass." (F/N) muttered as he walked out of the locker room, completely unnoticed. It was true, every hockey mask, or goalie mask, is made of fiberglass. "I guess I gave the mask a hard enough hit to completely break it." (F/N) muttered as he looked at the mask before he tucked it in his sling. "Well, anyways. I hope she enjoys the gift." He said before he thought back to the moment he actually got to see her face...and he blushed again.