Chapter 10

The next day, it was the end of school once again. A boring day gone by like any other day.

At the end, (F/N) walked up to his locker and opened it up again. Off to the side, Robbie was getting to his locker, with Meg behind him to help him get to it, he looked over and saw (F/N) standing in front of his locker.

"You're still alive!" Robbie shouted as he quickly wheeled himself towards (F/N). (F/N) looked over to Robbie and slightly chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm still alive." (F/N) said. "Were you actually worried about me?" He asked as he grabbed some of his stuff.

"Well, you were the first person that actually saved my life." Robbie pointed out. "How did you do it? How did you escape the camp?" He asked.

"I'm not answering that." (F/N) replied. "It's best that you don't know." He said as he closed his locker door.

"Well, are you going back there?" Robbie asked. (F/N) sighed as he slung his book bag over his shoulder.

"I'm not answering that, either." (F/N) replied.

Suddenly, there was some cheering from the students around them. (F/N) and Robbie looked to the source to see Drifter being paraded around the school's hallway. Natelie was there as well, being hoisted up on Drifter's shoulders as she was blushing from all the attention. (F/N) sighed as he shook his head.

"It's not really a big deal now, this is just over the top." Robbie replied. "It's just a slap to the face, don't you think?" He asked as he turned to (F/N). (F/N) clenched his fist as he saw Drifter and Natelie together.

"Yeah, it is." (F/N) replied as he turned around and walked towards the exit of the school. Robbie looked towards him and watched him leave.

"Hey, (F/N)! Wait!" Robbie called out, only for it to be in vain. He sighed as Meg walked up behind him.

"Just let him go." Meg replied, losing her Goth side. "It's best if you just leave him to himself." She said.

"I just hope Drifter gets what he deserves." Robbie said as he turned around and rolled away.

Afterwards, (F/N), instead of taking his skateboard and hitching a ride from a vehicle, rode his bicycle down the road as he had a backpack on and some boxes on a messenger platform on the back of the bike. It was difficult for him to stay on the bike, since he still had the sling on his arm.

After a while, he rode his bike into the camp for a few moments until he slid to a stop. He leaned back on the bike, basically sitting straight up, and looked around.

"Hey! Jaylene!" He called out, looking around. "Where are you!?" He called out. He squinted his eyes and looked around a bit more.

"Back again?" A familiar voice asked. He jumped in surprise and turned to the source, seeing Jaylene leaning up against a tree. "I figured you would've stayed home, or something." She said. (F/N) let out a relieved sigh and held his chest.

"Well, you're the first person to actually remember me." (F/N) pointed out. "Besides, it gets boring after a while and I was wondering if you'd like to share some pizzas with me." He said as he took one of the boxes, which was tied down, and held it up to her. Jaylene chuckled and grabbed the box.

"What else you got?" She asked. (F/N) smiled and reached into his backpack, pulling out a set of beers.

"I've got beer." He said. Jaylene looked at it in shock and grabbed the first beer from the plastic rings.

"Oh shit." She said as she opened it up and chugged the entire thing down. (F/N) watched in shock as he later saw Jaylene crush the can and throw it behind her. "That's the best damn thing I've tasted in years!" She said as she grabbed another one. "It's so annoying to have that morning taste in your mouth every single day." Jaylene said as she started to drink the other one.

"I'd suggest you take it slow, you could get alcohol poisoning." (F/N) pointed out. Jaylene stopped drinking and leaned to one side of her body.

"I'm fucking immortal, who gives a shit?" She asked before she took another swig.

After another few minutes, (F/N) and Jaylene were sitting on a picnic bench and were having another little talk.

"So, what sort of thing do you want to talk about?" Jaylene asked as she chugged her fourth beer.

"Well, there was a little something I was hoping you can do for me." (F/N) said as he set his second beer down.

"Yeah, I can't." Jaylene said. "I've dealt with a lot of things right now, and years worth of morning tastes is being taken care of with these beers." She said as she grabbed another.

"You get to kill someone." (F/N) said.

"Who's the unlucky son of a bitch?" Jaylene instantly asked. (F/N) chuckled as he reached into his backpack and pulled out yesterday's paper.

"Remember the greaser from the night you attacked me?" He asked. Jaylene looked up in thought and nodded.

"Yeah, the bitch that left with another cheerleading whore." Jaylene replied. "Is that who you want me to kill?" She asked, earning a nod from (F/N).

"And here's some motivation." He said as he tossed the newspaper on the table, it landing coincidentally so that she could read the headlines. Jaylene looked at the newspaper in interest before she picked it up.

"'Local greaser responsible for attacking the fabled Crystal Lake killer!?'" She shouted, looking at the bold headlines with an angered expression.

"Yeah, today he was paraded around like the President with his golden suite in New York." (F/N) said. "Bastard stole credit when he taught me, and my other friends, were going to die." He pointed out.

"How do you want me to kill him?" Jaylene asked as she leaned close to (F/N). (F/N) grinned and leaned close to her, as well.

"Well, here's how I want it." (F/N) said as he rested his arms on the table. "My guess is, he's going to have some fun in his room, at his house." He pointed out.

"So just track him down and then what?" Jaylene asked. (F/N) grinned.

"Then do whatever you want."